Freedom Mortgage Corporation seeks a Software Engineer III in their Boca Raton, FL office to work with business partners, IT managers/staff, to ensure high reliability, availability, and performance of applications.
- Participate in all parts of SDLC; including design, development, documentation, testing and supporting production.
- Assess and Analyze application / technology platform, current state and process.
- Develop the CI/ CD & DevOps phase-wise implementation roadmap along with the Tools identification.
- Develop Framework as necessary or leverage existing framework, Implement CI/ CD Automation, integrate into DevOps pipeline.
- Develop innovative approaches on development optimization & automation to ensure timely delivery and enhanced speed to market.
- Integrate and adhere with the defined development and delivery process/ Change Management, SLA Compliance, productivity and other application goals.
- Utilize your collaborative skills to work with business partners, IT managers/staff, to develop Continuous Integration and Delivery incorporating Code Quality, Test automation, API automation, etc.
- Familiar with design considerations for our investment in AWS, Spring Boot, Angular technologies and designing for re-usability, Code Quality and Security.
- Serve as a thought leader, Change Agent and implementor within Agile teams providing direction to scrum team members.
- Demonstrate value and enable adoption of Unit Testing, Feature level automated tests, API and Service level automation.
- Understand and optimize test data model for testing at different stages of the engineering process.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Technology, Informatics, Computer Science, Engineering (any), Business or related field and 5 years of experience in the job or related position.
- Experience to include: working with tools in the DevOps space - Jenkins, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, Gitlab, GitHub and hands on experience with integration of the tools; implementing CI/CD pipeline / tool chain and building CI/CD solutions.
- Setting up GIT by following the best practices for different dev teams; Static Code Quality and Code Security analyzer tools such as SonarQube, Black Duck etc.
- Familiar with different industry standard tools such as JUnit, TestNG, Selenium, JMeter, Bamboo, Cucumber, Maven, etc.
- Hands-on experience working in a true Agile environment; Service Oriented Architectures (SOA); and Cloud - AWS or Micro services implementation.
- Remote position.
- APPLICANTS: Email resume with cover letter to: Eric.Bersheim@freedommortgage.com. Reference code required when applying: 6613854.
Founded in Mount Laurel, NJ in 1990, Freedom Mortgage has since grown into one of the largest and fastest-growing independent full-service residential lenders in the country. Licensed in all 50 states, Washington D.C., Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands, Freedom Mortgage is the #1 VA and #1 FHA (government-insured) lender in the U.S. in 2021, according to Inside Mortgage Finance Magazine.
Our mission is to foster homeownership for all consumers across America. Freedom Mortgage has approximately 13,500 employees nationwide, proudly servicing 1.4 million homeowners.
Freedom Mortgage is one of the mortgage industry’s largest philanthropic supporters of the USO of Pennsylvania and Southern New Jersey. Through Team Freedom Cares, the company’s employee engagement and philanthropic program, Freedom Mortgage also supports many other philanthropic initiatives, including combatting food insecurity.
Freedom Mortgage was recently named a Top Workplaces USA 2022 (and earned this honor in 2021). We have offices in suburban Philadelphia and Fishers, IN, two regions where we were named a Top Workplace multiple times! We also have large operating centers countrywide, including Beaverton, OR; Boca Raton, FL; Columbia, MD; Jacksonville, FL; Plano, TX; Tempe, AZ; Troy, MI and Woodbridge, VA
If you seek a vibrant work environment, a sense of community, top training, opportunity for advancement, a comprehensive benefits package, and reward and recognition program, look no further and apply to join Freedom Mortgage today.
Freedom Mortgage Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, or their status as a protected veteran or an individual with disabilities. Local applicants encouraged to apply. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. We offer a smoke-free workplace and a drug-free work environment. Our excellent benefits package includes medical, dental, vision and 401(k). All resumes are held in confidence. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during our search. LENDER NMLS ID:2767 For more information on Freedom Mortgage visit www.FreedomMortgage.com or check us out on social media: LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, Pinterest and Spotify. (To review additional honors Freedom Mortgage has received, visit https://www.freedommortgage.com/about/awards.)
Equal Opportunity Employer- Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Job Family: Digital and TechnologyType: Full timeDate Posted: Dec 01, 2022Req #: JR39890DescriptionJob Title: Sr. IT Systems Analyst (Finance)Job Location: Norfolk, Virginia - Remote WorkSign-On-Bonus: 1, 000.00Job Summary:Responsible for defining and.
A career in Information Technology, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our core business functions by deploying applications that enable our people to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of.
Primary Skills: Automation, Cypress, React, JSON, Jenkins/GithubContract Type: W2Duration: 6+ MonthsLocation: 100% RemoteNOTE: Role open to Women Back to Work candidates with a career gap-TALK to a recruiter NOW: CONTACT Monika @ 408-907-2992-Grow your.
Work to turn vacation dreams into life-long memories by becoming a part of the Apple Leisure Group (ALG) team! We strive to be the first choice in vacation travel, enriching lives and uniting the world.Grow your career as a Software Tester within Trisept.
At LaunchNotes, diversity and inclusion are core values. Candidates with diverse and/or underrepresented backgrounds are encouraged to apply.--Design at LaunchNotesDesign is a critical organization at LaunchNotes. We solve problems for our users by discovering.
More jobs by this company
Position Description:Freedom Mortgage Corporation seeks a Technical Lead, QA Engineer in their Boca Raton, FL office to be responsible for the quality of an application, including hands-on testing. Will manage client expectations must be able to see.