Freedom Mortgage Corporation seeks a Technical Lead, QA Engineer in their Boca Raton, FL office to be responsible for the quality of an application, including hands-on testing. Will manage client expectations must be able to see both the business and technical sides of the problem. Will reengineer and facilitate key QA methodologies, processes, and metrics standards to increase quality of releases delivered to clients. Specifically:
- Leads QA initiatives including the coordination QA team members and contributing to the testing effort in a hands-on role.
- Works with the QA Director to evaluate and enhance QA standards, technologies, and approaches.
- Creates metrics and apply industry best practices to ensure quality goals are met.
- Participates in creating and maintaining quality assurance validation and IT department processes including standard operating procedures, working practices and guidelines.
- Conducts periodic audits to ensure quality and compliance with processes and standards.
- Conducts code reviews.
- Assists with the enhancement of current test scripts and develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans and procedures.
- Develops scripts for complex test cases.
- Interprets test results and diagnose code/scripting issues.
- Works closely with cross-functional organizations, project teams and clients to develop project schedules, executes test plans and cases and delivers high quality products.
- Tracks testing risks and develop mitigation action plans.
- Analyzes data and produces scheduled quality assurance reports.
- Creates and executes detailed test scripts to verify software functionality and adherence to functional or non-functional requirements; and
- Mentor junior engineers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science, engineering, information technology, electronic engineering or related, and 8 years of experience in the job or related OR a master’s degree in computer science, engineering, information technology, electronic engineering or related and 5 years of experience in the job or related
- System development methodologies, tools, and approaches; Leading teams on projects; and Software testing processes.
- Remote position.
- APPLICANTS: Email resume with cover letter to: Eric.Bersheim@freedommortgage.com. Reference code required when applying: 6106090/6105519
Founded in Mount Laurel, NJ in 1990, Freedom Mortgage has since grown into one of the largest and fastest-growing independent full-service residential lenders in the country. Licensed in all 50 states, Washington D.C., Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands, Freedom Mortgage is the #1 VA and #1 FHA (government-insured) lender in the U.S. in 2021, according to Inside Mortgage Finance Magazine.
Our mission is to foster homeownership for all consumers across America. Freedom Mortgage has approximately 13,500 employees nationwide, proudly servicing 1.4 million homeowners.
Freedom Mortgage is one of the mortgage industry’s largest philanthropic supporters of the USO of Pennsylvania and Southern New Jersey. Through Team Freedom Cares, the company’s employee engagement and philanthropic program, Freedom Mortgage also supports many other philanthropic initiatives, including combatting food insecurity.
Freedom Mortgage was recently named a Top Workplaces USA 2022 (and earned this honor in 2021). We have offices in suburban Philadelphia and Fishers, IN, two regions where we were named a Top Workplace multiple times! We also have large operating centers countrywide, including Beaverton, OR; Boca Raton, FL; Columbia, MD; Jacksonville, FL; Plano, TX; Tempe, AZ; Troy, MI and Woodbridge, VA
If you seek a vibrant work environment, a sense of community, top training, opportunity for advancement, a comprehensive benefits package, and reward and recognition program, look no further and apply to join Freedom Mortgage today.
Freedom Mortgage Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, or their status as a protected veteran or an individual with disabilities. Local applicants encouraged to apply. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. We offer a smoke-free workplace and a drug-free work environment. Our excellent benefits package includes medical, dental, vision and 401(k). All resumes are held in confidence. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during our search. LENDER NMLS ID:2767 For more information on Freedom Mortgage visit www.FreedomMortgage.com or check us out on social media: LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, Pinterest and Spotify. (To review additional honors Freedom Mortgage has received, visit https://www.freedommortgage.com/about/awards.)
Equal Opportunity Employer- Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Job Family: Digital and TechnologyType: Full timeDate Posted: Dec 01, 2022Req #: JR39890DescriptionJob Title: Sr. IT Systems Analyst (Finance)Job Location: Norfolk, Virginia - Remote WorkSign-On-Bonus: 1, 000.00Job Summary:Responsible for defining and.
A career in Information Technology, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our core business functions by deploying applications that enable our people to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of.
Primary Skills: Automation, Cypress, React, JSON, Jenkins/GithubContract Type: W2Duration: 6+ MonthsLocation: 100% RemoteNOTE: Role open to Women Back to Work candidates with a career gap-TALK to a recruiter NOW: CONTACT Monika @ 408-907-2992-Grow your.
Work to turn vacation dreams into life-long memories by becoming a part of the Apple Leisure Group (ALG) team! We strive to be the first choice in vacation travel, enriching lives and uniting the world.Grow your career as a Software Tester within Trisept.
At LaunchNotes, diversity and inclusion are core values. Candidates with diverse and/or underrepresented backgrounds are encouraged to apply.--Design at LaunchNotesDesign is a critical organization at LaunchNotes. We solve problems for our users by discovering.
More jobs by this company
Position Description:Freedom Mortgage Corporation seeks a Software Engineer III in their Boca Raton, FL office to work with business partners, IT managers/staff, to ensure high reliability, availability, and performance of applications.Participate in.