About the team: Automation Engineering:
Job titles associated with this role:
- Candidate willing to actively contribute in the day-to-day planning, design, execution, and reporting of manual test cases and automated test scripts
- Follows software engineering principles in the development of automation, manual test cases, software tools, and SQL
- Quick learner, understand and apply test-driven design concepts to test and debug automated solutions or manual test executions and software utilities developed by self and others
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
- Proficient in Speaking, Reading and Writing English
- Should be able to participate in meetings, communicate thoughts clearly/concisely and push back whenever required
Requirements for success in the role:
- Expertise in test automation tools such as Selenium or similar.
- Excellent in software testing fundamentals, concepts, and processes.
- Excellent skills in object-oriented programming.
- Knowledge of automation frameworks for UI Automation.
- Must have strong coordination, communication, reporting, and analytical skills.
- Ability to work in a team with a diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment.
- Desire to work in a Global delivery environment.
- Must be passionate about software quality.
Life at ATC
Our core values:
- Customer focus - We have a razor-sharp focus on creating better customer experiences.
- Agility - We expect our colleagues to think independently and learn & act quickly.
- Deeper problem solving - Solving emerging problems and issues permanently is a way of life at ATC.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Job Family: Digital and TechnologyType: Full timeDate Posted: Dec 01, 2022Req #: JR39890DescriptionJob Title: Sr. IT Systems Analyst (Finance)Job Location: Norfolk, Virginia - Remote WorkSign-On-Bonus: 1, 000.00Job Summary:Responsible for defining and.
A career in Information Technology, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our core business functions by deploying applications that enable our people to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of.
Primary Skills: Automation, Cypress, React, JSON, Jenkins/GithubContract Type: W2Duration: 6+ MonthsLocation: 100% RemoteNOTE: Role open to Women Back to Work candidates with a career gap-TALK to a recruiter NOW: CONTACT Monika @ 408-907-2992-Grow your.
Work to turn vacation dreams into life-long memories by becoming a part of the Apple Leisure Group (ALG) team! We strive to be the first choice in vacation travel, enriching lives and uniting the world.Grow your career as a Software Tester within Trisept.
At LaunchNotes, diversity and inclusion are core values. Candidates with diverse and/or underrepresented backgrounds are encouraged to apply.--Design at LaunchNotesDesign is a critical organization at LaunchNotes. We solve problems for our users by discovering.