- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 7-year minimum experience in banking domain.
- Strong knowledge about Electronic Fund transfer (EFT) systems such as PEP+ ACH, Fed Wire, CHIPS/Cards payments, Zelle Pay, SWIFT messaging standards. Also should have good knowledge on Online Banking and VisionIP/Teller TP system.
- Strong knowledge about Cash involved transactions and Currency Transaction Report.
- Experience in writing Functional test cases and execute test cases when delivery comes.
- Able to write oracle SQL queries to perform data analysis and perform system integration testing.
- Ability to work autonomously and with teams.
- Highly effective communication with all levels of the organization.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff and management.
- Strong analytical skills, problem solving, strategic thinking and reasoning abilities.
- Experience in conducting testing with various stakeholders.
- Experience in writing JIRA Stories/FRD solution document based on documented or non-documented requirement.
- Experience with Microsoft Office including Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint
- A high degree of integrity, professionalism, and capacity to excel in a cohesive team environment.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $60.00 - $65.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- San Ramon, CA: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Actimize Development: 5 years (Preferred)
- SAM: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Job Family: Digital and TechnologyType: Full timeDate Posted: Dec 01, 2022Req #: JR39890DescriptionJob Title: Sr. IT Systems Analyst (Finance)Job Location: Norfolk, Virginia - Remote WorkSign-On-Bonus: 1, 000.00Job Summary:Responsible for defining and.
A career in Information Technology, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our core business functions by deploying applications that enable our people to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of.
Primary Skills: Automation, Cypress, React, JSON, Jenkins/GithubContract Type: W2Duration: 6+ MonthsLocation: 100% RemoteNOTE: Role open to Women Back to Work candidates with a career gap-TALK to a recruiter NOW: CONTACT Monika @ 408-907-2992-Grow your.
Work to turn vacation dreams into life-long memories by becoming a part of the Apple Leisure Group (ALG) team! We strive to be the first choice in vacation travel, enriching lives and uniting the world.Grow your career as a Software Tester within Trisept.
At LaunchNotes, diversity and inclusion are core values. Candidates with diverse and/or underrepresented backgrounds are encouraged to apply.--Design at LaunchNotesDesign is a critical organization at LaunchNotes. We solve problems for our users by discovering.