- Design, develop, implement, and maintain software applications.
- Software applications include government off-the-shelf (GOTS), modified off-the-shelf (MOTS), and commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) that are used on both unclassified as well as classified ONI systems.
- Development may include research, new development, modification, reuse, reengineering, maintenance, or any other activities that result in software products to meet the needs of specific client/business requirements of ONI.
- Utilize Java coding skills to maintain and sustain current capabilities.
- Develop and maintain source code in compliance with secure coding standards, application STIGS, and all applicable government regulations, guidance, and directions.
- Provide application development support within the Development Team.
- Troubleshoot application deployment.
- Attending and contributing to company development meetings.
- Learning the codebase and improving your coding skills.
- Writing and maintaining code.
- Working on minor bug fixes.
- Monitoring the technical performance of internal systems.
- Responding to requests from the development team.
- Gathering information from consumers about program functionality.
- Conducting development tests.
- Visual design experience focusing on strong UI/UX.
- 6+ years of relevant experience
- Excellent communication skills and a team player attitude
- Requires a DoD 8570 IAT II Certification
- You must have an active Top Secret clearance
- Experience working in an agile environment
What’s in It for You?
The Benefits You Get with Freedom
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability or veteran status
Per Executive Order, all employees working on or in connection with any federal contracts, including employees working remotely or in the corporate office, are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or have an approved exemption. Official documentation must be provided to the human resources department.
Accessibility: If you need an accommodation as part of the employment process please contact Human Resources at
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
If you want to view the EEO Law poster, please choose your language: English - Spanish - Arabic - Chinese
If you want to view the EEO Law Supplement poster, please choose your language: English - Spanish - Chinese
If you want to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, please click the link: English
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Job Family: Digital and TechnologyType: Full timeDate Posted: Dec 01, 2022Req #: JR39890DescriptionJob Title: Sr. IT Systems Analyst (Finance)Job Location: Norfolk, Virginia - Remote WorkSign-On-Bonus: 1, 000.00Job Summary:Responsible for defining and.
A career in Information Technology, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our core business functions by deploying applications that enable our people to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of.
Primary Skills: Automation, Cypress, React, JSON, Jenkins/GithubContract Type: W2Duration: 6+ MonthsLocation: 100% RemoteNOTE: Role open to Women Back to Work candidates with a career gap-TALK to a recruiter NOW: CONTACT Monika @ 408-907-2992-Grow your.
Work to turn vacation dreams into life-long memories by becoming a part of the Apple Leisure Group (ALG) team! We strive to be the first choice in vacation travel, enriching lives and uniting the world.Grow your career as a Software Tester within Trisept.
At LaunchNotes, diversity and inclusion are core values. Candidates with diverse and/or underrepresented backgrounds are encouraged to apply.--Design at LaunchNotesDesign is a critical organization at LaunchNotes. We solve problems for our users by discovering.
More jobs by this company
Freedom Consulting Group is seeking a Jr. Software Developer for one of our open contract opportunities. Applicant should have experience working with agile methodologies in a web software services environment, as well as comfortable with automated testing..
What You'll DoFreedom consulting group is seeking a qualified candidate to fill a Software Tester role on a long-term program. Freedom Consulting Group provides IT support services to include tier 1 through 3 on-call support, planning and scheduling,.