Benefits: One Degree offers comprehensive benefits including flexible paid time off (3 week minimum for most new roles that increases with tenure), plus 13 annual holidays, 1 float day, 1 volunteer day, and a winter break to recharge at the end of the year. We cover 100% of medical, dental, and vision insurance for full-time employees, and 75% for dependents. Additional benefits include a 403b program with employer match, flexible spending account for medical and dependent care costs and remote work stipend.
What We Do:
How We Work:
We are fully committed to equity, diversity, and inclusion. We know a team with wide-ranging ideas, perspectives, and backgrounds foster a stronger and more creative work environment. We encourage everyone to apply, especially those from underrepresented communities, such as people of color, LGBTQ community members, people with lived experience as low-income, and individuals with disabilities.
- Create Test Documentation using Test Design techniques.
- Write Automation as well as Manual tests for the One Degree web-based platform.
- Document testing results for the project team.
- Write Bug Reports in case of found errors and collaborate on issue resolution.
- Setting up different types of automated testing to include nightly integration/regression, smoke, etc.
- Perform manual testing along with automation
- Develop quality metrics and dashboards for reporting results of testing and automated test runs.
- Act as SME during requirement creation, analysis, and testing.
- Identify opportunities and areas for improvement, and craft and implement solutions.
- 3+ years of automated software quality testing/engineering experience including working with automation and testing tools such as Selenium, Jenkins, Azure DevOps.
- Version control system (GIT or equivalent) experience.
- Ability to build Automation Framework from scratch.
- Excellent understanding of SDLC and place of QA in it.
- Experience in integrating Test Automation framework into CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience testing complex web/database/multi-tier solutions/systems.
- Experience with Page Object Model approach for Automation Frameworks preferred
- Performance and load testing experience preferred.
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Associate degree or similar experience in a related field. We welcome candidates that do not have a college degree as long as they can demonstrate expert-level knowledge and experience in the above-mentioned areas.
How to apply
One Degree believes that everyone has the right to express their identity in however manner they choose, including the use of whatever pronouns they would like. Job applicants may, but are not expected to, provide their pronouns at any point in the hiring process by notifying the hiring manager or any other employee with whom they are in contact, over the phone, over email, or in person. We believe in maintaining a welcoming and inclusive workplace. Every employee, volunteer, contractor, community member, and job applicant may discuss their gender identity or expression openly, or keep that information private.
Work Environment and Conditions:
One Degree is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Job Family: Digital and TechnologyType: Full timeDate Posted: Dec 01, 2022Req #: JR39890DescriptionJob Title: Sr. IT Systems Analyst (Finance)Job Location: Norfolk, Virginia - Remote WorkSign-On-Bonus: 1, 000.00Job Summary:Responsible for defining and.
A career in Information Technology, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our core business functions by deploying applications that enable our people to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of.
Primary Skills: Automation, Cypress, React, JSON, Jenkins/GithubContract Type: W2Duration: 6+ MonthsLocation: 100% RemoteNOTE: Role open to Women Back to Work candidates with a career gap-TALK to a recruiter NOW: CONTACT Monika @ 408-907-2992-Grow your.
Work to turn vacation dreams into life-long memories by becoming a part of the Apple Leisure Group (ALG) team! We strive to be the first choice in vacation travel, enriching lives and uniting the world.Grow your career as a Software Tester within Trisept.
At LaunchNotes, diversity and inclusion are core values. Candidates with diverse and/or underrepresented backgrounds are encouraged to apply.--Design at LaunchNotesDesign is a critical organization at LaunchNotes. We solve problems for our users by discovering.
By joining the American Red Cross you will touch millions of lives every year and experience the greatness of the human spirit at its best. Are you ready to be part of the world's largest humanitarian network?**** As a condition of employment with American.
More jobs by this company
One Degree is a completely remote organization, however staff should be available for some Pacific time hours to align with the majority of coworkers. Candidates must be eligible to work and be based in the United States. We are not providing sponsorship.