- Plans and leads major technology assignments.
- Evaluates performance results and recommends major changes affecting short-term project growth and success.
- Develop and unit test code following development standards according to requirements.
- Participates in peer reviews of high complexity tickets.
- Maintain and implement new development standards.
- Follows SDLC processes during day-to-day work and actively monitors that these are being met by the team.
- Advanced experience designing and developing with various technologies specific to the team.
- Able to work independently and support team in performing complicated tasks.
- Supervise team of developers with minimal oversight. Break down tasks and delegate resources.
- Work with BSA team to understand technical requirements.
- Work with BSA team to understand and review functional requirements.
- Ensure team understand technical requirements.
- Work directly with the service delivery team and business system analyst team in joint application discussions to provide new business value.
- Leads discussion in team meetings: Daily Standup, Design Reviews, and Sprint Planning.
- Own and produce design documentation such as Detailed Design Documents, Entity Relationship Diagrams, Decision Tables.
- Participate in document peer reviews.
- Requires a Bachelor`s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or similar.
- 5-7 years software engineering experience.
- Minimum 1 year of experience with AWS, Microsoft Azure, or another cloud service.
- Advanced SQL-Advanced knowledge DML and DDL, expected to be able to design SELECT queries of advanced complexity, ability to Design, Create, and Update tables, views, and stored procedures.
- Experience designing and integrating with SOAP and RESTful web services.
- Expert knowledge on docker, Kubernetes/OpenShift principles.
- Able to work on addressing performance issues on applications.
- Able to work on performance query tuning.
- Able to lead Environment Upgrades from AppDev point, including planning, troubleshooting, and assistance in performing Upgrade.
- Comfortable navigating a Linux environment using command line.
- Ability to understand acceptance criteria and technical requirements and develop code according to those requirements.
- Ability to review functional and business requirements, provide feedback, and write technical requirements.
- Familiarity with using and designing data exchanges with JSON and XML.
Candidates that do not meet the required qualifications will not be considered.
- Prior experience or knowledge on Cloud-based technologies.
- At-least should have 1 year of experience with AWS, Microsoft Azure, or another cloud service.
- Understanding of AWS services such as EC2, ELB, S3, VPC, etc. are preferred.
- Production support for AppDev Core applications.
- Taking part in AppDev activities as defined in SDLC process (Design, Development, Unit Testing, Code Review, Deployment, etc.).
- Taking part of JAD sessions for determining business / technical solutions.
- Reporting status to Lead / PM / Manager.
- Advance level of Java experience.
- Advance knowledge of back-end development. Full stack development is preferred.
- Additional languages, tools, databases, model types, frameworks, web servers, such as: Java, Spring, MS SQL, Hibernate, Microservice, Kubernetes/Docker, GIT, Maven,IDEs like Eclipse/IntelliJ
- AWS cloud environment experience strongly preferred.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Job Family: Digital and TechnologyType: Full timeDate Posted: Dec 01, 2022Req #: JR39890DescriptionJob Title: Sr. IT Systems Analyst (Finance)Job Location: Norfolk, Virginia - Remote WorkSign-On-Bonus: 1, 000.00Job Summary:Responsible for defining and.
A career in Information Technology, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our core business functions by deploying applications that enable our people to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of.
Primary Skills: Automation, Cypress, React, JSON, Jenkins/GithubContract Type: W2Duration: 6+ MonthsLocation: 100% RemoteNOTE: Role open to Women Back to Work candidates with a career gap-TALK to a recruiter NOW: CONTACT Monika @ 408-907-2992-Grow your.
Work to turn vacation dreams into life-long memories by becoming a part of the Apple Leisure Group (ALG) team! We strive to be the first choice in vacation travel, enriching lives and uniting the world.Grow your career as a Software Tester within Trisept.
At LaunchNotes, diversity and inclusion are core values. Candidates with diverse and/or underrepresented backgrounds are encouraged to apply.--Design at LaunchNotesDesign is a critical organization at LaunchNotes. We solve problems for our users by discovering.
Our client, one of the largest Amazon Web Services (AWS) partners for data services, is looking for Jr to Senior level SDETs to contribute to join their team of technologists to build and contribute to large-scale, innovative projects. The SDET's responsibilities.