Thorough understanding of Sales Force Service Cloud capabilities including but not limited to LWC, Aura, Rest/SOAP API, etc.
- Follow lean agile methodology and deliver highly functional solutions on the Service Cloud
- Understand the needs of the product owner or technical lead in order to provide a solution that supports their requested functionality
- Participate in product user story grooming and technical work break down including estimates/story pointing. Lead and assist other developers through sprint and project deliverables
- Work with the product team to develop technical designs including but not limited to process flows and use case definitions
- Follow Salesforce best practices through out the development and deployment cycles
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science Engineering or related field of study
- 6+ years of total experience, including 5 years of Experience with Salesforce Service Cloud and tools such as (Postman, Visio, Jenkins, Copado, Omni-Channel Concepts
- 5+ years of development experience with Salesforce Lightning Web Components, Aura components and related framework
- 5+ years of experience with reading log files to examine system issues and capable of executing SOQL and SOSL commands
- 4+ years of experience with Microservices design patterns
- 2+ years of experience with Einstein Bot and IVR products
- Salesforce certified: Admin I and App Dev I, II
- Working knowledge on Social Studio product
- Working experience on Tableau Analytics
An equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected category recognized by state, federal or local laws. We only hire individuals authorized for employment in the United States.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Job Family: Digital and TechnologyType: Full timeDate Posted: Dec 01, 2022Req #: JR39890DescriptionJob Title: Sr. IT Systems Analyst (Finance)Job Location: Norfolk, Virginia - Remote WorkSign-On-Bonus: 1, 000.00Job Summary:Responsible for defining and.
A career in Information Technology, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our core business functions by deploying applications that enable our people to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of.
Primary Skills: Automation, Cypress, React, JSON, Jenkins/GithubContract Type: W2Duration: 6+ MonthsLocation: 100% RemoteNOTE: Role open to Women Back to Work candidates with a career gap-TALK to a recruiter NOW: CONTACT Monika @ 408-907-2992-Grow your.
Work to turn vacation dreams into life-long memories by becoming a part of the Apple Leisure Group (ALG) team! We strive to be the first choice in vacation travel, enriching lives and uniting the world.Grow your career as a Software Tester within Trisept.
At LaunchNotes, diversity and inclusion are core values. Candidates with diverse and/or underrepresented backgrounds are encouraged to apply.--Design at LaunchNotesDesign is a critical organization at LaunchNotes. We solve problems for our users by discovering.
Description:MAKE A DIFFERENCE AT OCHINOCHIN is a rapidly growing national nonprofit health IT organization with two decades of experience transforming health care delivery to drive health equity. We are hiring for a number of new positions to meet increasing.
Under Armour has one mission: to make you better. We have a commitment to innovation that lies at the heart of everything we do, not just for our athletes but also for our teammates. As a global organization, our teams around the world push boundaries.
Minimum Qualifications: Entry level or early career. 0–1-year experience using Informatica Power Center with an on-premises installation as this position is needed to help support production requests for changes.Developer assignment will include: A).
Codurance is a high-end IT consultancy born in the UK almost 10 years ago and our main goal is to raise the bar in the software industry through professionalism and technical excellence!As a Senior QA Engineer at Codurance, you will be working closely.
Duties include reviewing and understanding all business, design, and non functional requirements, gathering proper system requirements in order to create suitable performance test plans, test strategies, test scenarios, load test scripts, and test data;.