Quality Assurance Analyst
* At this time we are unable to sponsor visas for this role *
Scope of Work:
- Understanding the application functionality and Non-Functional requirements along with SLA's defined.
- Identifying the test scenarios to validate the performance of key business functions and certifying the NFR requirements.
- Identifying the test environment, test data and access needs.
- Creating performance test plans and baselines
- Executing planned tests.
- Analyzing test results and calling out any discrepancies against the SLA's.
- Publishing performance analysis reports and conducting review sessions with all the stakeholders.
- Leading performance test reviews
- 5+ years testing and workload modelling experience across various technology platforms (Web-based, web services, .Net, apps etc.)
- 5+ years of experience in test planning and SLA’s definition
- Well versed in Automation Tools
- Experience developing and deploying test strategies for software applications and interfaces
- 5+ years of experience in developing and managing testing strategies
- In-depth knowledge of a variety of testing techniques and methodologies.
- Good understanding of QA methodology – test plans, test cycles, and software releases.
- Solid understanding QA Best Practices.
- Strong Knowledge of current industry wide Quality & Test processes and practices, Tools and techniques.
- Excellent analytical, debugging, problem-solving and root-cause analysis skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with outstanding attention to detail
- Experience with testing in source control (Team Foundation Server)
- Ability to translate business requirements into test scenarios
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams
- A good understanding of the dataflow, data model and data dictionary
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, or equivalent with programming experience
TekBank is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. TekBank is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $47.00 - $55.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- System testing: 5 years (Preferred)
- Quality assurance: 5 years (Preferred)
- Test automation: 5 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Job Family: Digital and TechnologyType: Full timeDate Posted: Dec 01, 2022Req #: JR39890DescriptionJob Title: Sr. IT Systems Analyst (Finance)Job Location: Norfolk, Virginia - Remote WorkSign-On-Bonus: 1, 000.00Job Summary:Responsible for defining and.
A career in Information Technology, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our core business functions by deploying applications that enable our people to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of.
Primary Skills: Automation, Cypress, React, JSON, Jenkins/GithubContract Type: W2Duration: 6+ MonthsLocation: 100% RemoteNOTE: Role open to Women Back to Work candidates with a career gap-TALK to a recruiter NOW: CONTACT Monika @ 408-907-2992-Grow your.
Work to turn vacation dreams into life-long memories by becoming a part of the Apple Leisure Group (ALG) team! We strive to be the first choice in vacation travel, enriching lives and uniting the world.Grow your career as a Software Tester within Trisept.
At LaunchNotes, diversity and inclusion are core values. Candidates with diverse and/or underrepresented backgrounds are encouraged to apply.--Design at LaunchNotesDesign is a critical organization at LaunchNotes. We solve problems for our users by discovering.
Description:MAKE A DIFFERENCE AT OCHINOCHIN is a rapidly growing national nonprofit health IT organization with two decades of experience transforming health care delivery to drive health equity. We are hiring for a number of new positions to meet increasing.
Under Armour has one mission: to make you better. We have a commitment to innovation that lies at the heart of everything we do, not just for our athletes but also for our teammates. As a global organization, our teams around the world push boundaries.
Minimum Qualifications: Entry level or early career. 0–1-year experience using Informatica Power Center with an on-premises installation as this position is needed to help support production requests for changes.Developer assignment will include: A).
Codurance is a high-end IT consultancy born in the UK almost 10 years ago and our main goal is to raise the bar in the software industry through professionalism and technical excellence!As a Senior QA Engineer at Codurance, you will be working closely.
Duties include reviewing and understanding all business, design, and non functional requirements, gathering proper system requirements in order to create suitable performance test plans, test strategies, test scenarios, load test scripts, and test data;.