Manufacturing Software Test Developer
We are currently seeking a Manufacturing Software Test Development Engineer to work at our Sunnyvale location. The Manufacturing Software Test Development Engineer will be an experienced self-starter who will be responsible for developing test automation solutions and scripts to validate networking products/platforms and data collection/analysis tools. Responsibilities will include test framework design, test script development in object-oriented Perl, defining test requirements, test coverage analysis, conduct code-reviews, and documentation. Strong experience in object-oriented design is desired.
Role and responsibilities:
- Define, Develop and Deliver automation tests and support manufacturing and test infrastructure.
- Demonstrate excellent hands-on proficiency in object-oriented Perl and Python languages or equivalent
- Designs and develops manufacturing test automation with an eye towards simplicity, reliability, sustainability, scalability, extensibility, and re-use.
- Develop and maintain Test scripts for production usage, identify and help to resolve challenges in the manufacturing environment.
- Work on multiple, concurrent projects of varying size and scope in a fast-paced environment.
- Lead and provide automation/testing support for upcoming New Product programs.
- Minimum 8 years of professional experience working on large test framework design for manufacturing test automation and its components.
- B.S in EE or CS or a similar field or equivalent experience
- Excellent Hands-on object-oriented scripting skills in languages like Perl and Python and Java.
- Excellent understating of manufacturing test and associated processes.
- Excellent troubleshooting/debugging skills.
- Strong familiarity with Linux
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Must be a flexible, continuous learner and knowledge sharer
- Self-starter, proactive and able to handle multiple complex tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to work well independently and in a team.
- Highly motivated and willing to take responsibility & ownership and adhere to the schedules.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $95,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Scripting: 1 year (Required)
- C/C++: 1 year (Preferred)
- Manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Job Family: Digital and TechnologyType: Full timeDate Posted: Dec 01, 2022Req #: JR39890DescriptionJob Title: Sr. IT Systems Analyst (Finance)Job Location: Norfolk, Virginia - Remote WorkSign-On-Bonus: 1, 000.00Job Summary:Responsible for defining and.
A career in Information Technology, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our core business functions by deploying applications that enable our people to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of.
Primary Skills: Automation, Cypress, React, JSON, Jenkins/GithubContract Type: W2Duration: 6+ MonthsLocation: 100% RemoteNOTE: Role open to Women Back to Work candidates with a career gap-TALK to a recruiter NOW: CONTACT Monika @ 408-907-2992-Grow your.
Work to turn vacation dreams into life-long memories by becoming a part of the Apple Leisure Group (ALG) team! We strive to be the first choice in vacation travel, enriching lives and uniting the world.Grow your career as a Software Tester within Trisept.
At LaunchNotes, diversity and inclusion are core values. Candidates with diverse and/or underrepresented backgrounds are encouraged to apply.--Design at LaunchNotesDesign is a critical organization at LaunchNotes. We solve problems for our users by discovering.