Skill: QA Tester with Banking domain experince
Not open for C2C
No of position: 10
- Technical Quality Assurance JD
Functional: Develops and executes formal test plans to ensure the delivery of quality software applications. Leads and participates in test planning and quality review sessions. Responsible for writing of test cases/scripts. Testing may include application, certification, regression and End to End testing. Drives the daily standup calls as needed for appropriate discussion of testing status, defect discussion and general management of testing phase. Creates test plans, test closure reports. Must have experience in POS testing in different communication protocols.
- Automate tests for new features/services and build E2E cert automation tests.
- Assist with the execution of testing for all system components, including functional and integration testing.
- Works with multiple programs/systems. Serves as a project team member. Provides technical leadership and mentoring to less experienced individuals. Oversees training of team members.
- Works independently with senior management and technical groups globally. Utilize business, functional and/or technical expertise to effectively develop the test strategy and test plans. Leverages this knowledge to then execute the test plan, monitor results, report on progress and assist with defect triaging and management. Performs other duties as required.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, or a related field (or foreign equivalent degree) or equivalent work experience and/or Certifications.
1) 5+ years of experience in Software testing in the areas of Web based, Client - Server applications using Manual and Automation testing techniques . Well versed in Manual testing techniques and methodologies
2) Must have the experience with EMV/Chip technologies and must have an have and understanding of the TCP/IP protocols and experience with POS is desired.
3) Should have the working experience in the payment domains and should have experience in Java or Python
4) Understanding of QA processes and methodologies and experience with POSTMAN and JMeter
5) Must be able to define the timelines , Schedules , Testing Cycles, QA Strategy documentation and automation
6) 5+ years of experience with Automated testing and should be able to build the testing utilities
7) Must be very flexible and should have can do attitude.
8) Must have working experience with AIX and Linux
9) Expertise in at least ISO 8583 and XML messaging format
10) Must have experience in writing the payment utilities from the scratch
11) Knowledge of Banking domain, VISA, Mastercard, Discover, Amex and debit payment applications
12) Must have experience in Oracle and should be able to write medium and complex queries.
13) Will prefer having experience with Payment Emulators.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,062.57 - $85,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Job Family: Digital and TechnologyType: Full timeDate Posted: Dec 01, 2022Req #: JR39890DescriptionJob Title: Sr. IT Systems Analyst (Finance)Job Location: Norfolk, Virginia - Remote WorkSign-On-Bonus: 1, 000.00Job Summary:Responsible for defining and.
A career in Information Technology, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our core business functions by deploying applications that enable our people to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of.
Primary Skills: Automation, Cypress, React, JSON, Jenkins/GithubContract Type: W2Duration: 6+ MonthsLocation: 100% RemoteNOTE: Role open to Women Back to Work candidates with a career gap-TALK to a recruiter NOW: CONTACT Monika @ 408-907-2992-Grow your.
Work to turn vacation dreams into life-long memories by becoming a part of the Apple Leisure Group (ALG) team! We strive to be the first choice in vacation travel, enriching lives and uniting the world.Grow your career as a Software Tester within Trisept.
At LaunchNotes, diversity and inclusion are core values. Candidates with diverse and/or underrepresented backgrounds are encouraged to apply.--Design at LaunchNotesDesign is a critical organization at LaunchNotes. We solve problems for our users by discovering.
DetailsDepartment: Data Delivery and GovernanceSchedule: 8-hour shift, Monday-FridayLocation: RemoteBenefitsPaid time off (PTO)Various health insurance options & wellness plansRetirement benefits including employer match plansLong-term & short-term disability.
Major Responsibilities:Assists with defining functional requirements, formulating technical specifications, and researching and evaluating alternatives for moderately complex custom applications and processes that support research.Participates in data.
About UsLightBox is on a mission to modernize the real estate industry. We provide commercial, geographical, spatial, and environmental building data on a single platform. Our definitive data and intuitive products are transforming the way organizations.
More jobs by this company
Hiring Python Developer for remote work. Interested candiadtes please replay with updtaed resume.Skill: Python DeveloperLocation: RemoteNo of position: 5Not open for C2CPython Developer JDWe are looking for a skilled python Developer to join our front-end.
Hiring Windows System Engineer with SQL experince.Skill : System EngineerLocation : RemoteJob description:MS SQL Database administration experienceStrong experience with Management studio DB administration tasks.DML, DQL and DDL basic experience (DB.
Skill: .Net Full Stack DeveloperLoaction: RemoteNot open for C2CNo of position: 10Job description: Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar roleExperience developing desktop and mobile applicationsKnowledge of .net technology stack (C#).
Skill: TDM AnalystLoaction: RemoteOpen for H1 TransferNot accepting C2CRoles and Responsibilities:End-to-end analysis to identify sensitive information (PII/SPI, PHI), using data discovery toolPerforms Data Masking activity to mask sensitive data in.
Title : SQL DBALocation : RemoteJob Type : FulltimeMandatory Skills: 10+ total experiene and experience in Delphix, Vormetric, Marketplace, Medicare experienceInstall and configure new Microsoft SQL Servers as applicable.Server and Data Base performance.