Why you'll love Cisco Meraki
We change the World, we are passionate about our employer and the brand we represent! Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more meaningful than ever before in our lives. Our employees' groundbreaking ideas impact everything. Here, that means we take creative ideas from the drawing board to dynamic solutions that have real-world impact. You'll be part of a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and takes part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be encouraged and inspired!
What you'll do
- You will be a part of a Technical Service team of extraordinary technical engineers who are excited to grow into the "Support of last resort" for systemic technical issues experienced by our highest-value customers that cannot be resolved through the normal Support process.
- Average work week might consist of working on assigned critical issues, monitoring/responding to Escalation calls/threads, and coding/automating test plans associated with critical issues.
- You might also have 20% travel
Who you'll work with
We are an organization that provides the highest level of technical support for all Cisco Meraki products to Cisco customers, partners, account teams, and other support engineers. As a valued member of this team, you are empowered to work across departments and mobilize resources when vital.
Who you are
You dedicate 70% to operational responsibilities
- Build, execute and analyze technical test plans to acquire data needed to validate critical networks
- Model RF, network, and application performance using industry-standard tools.
- Learn swiftly to navigate difficult political conversations, and strategically take charge of complex situations
- Read, weigh in, and potentially scope defects
You dedicate 20% to professional development
- Opportunity to focus on certifications and learn programming languages
- Attending industry meetups, webinars, and conferences
- Up to date on the latest networking standard methodologies and competitor solutions
- Explore new tools and investigate advancements in the field of computer networking
You dedicate 10% of your time to expert-level documentation
- Use knowledge gained from operational work to provide in-depth documentation
- Presenting exciting escalations/projects to Support and other Meraki business units to share insights
- You have associate-level networking knowledge and 2-3 years of networking experience. Associate-level certification (CWNA, CCNA, etc) is a plus though not required.
- Have In-depth knowledge and troubleshooting skills with network switches
- Have additional validated troubleshooting skills within wireless, cellular networking, routing, network security technologies (security appliances, firewalls, VPN, IDS/IPS), or large-scale closed-circuit video deployments
- Proficient in customer service and stakeholder management
- Exposure handling critical issues
- You have recorded documentation efforts
- Experience completing a programming/automation project is a bonus
Why Cisco Meraki
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to craft the technologies that give us connected cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style, with unusual personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays, and learns. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers, and we are doers. We Are Cisco Meraki.
At Cisco Meraki, we're challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, encourage innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We're building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case-by-case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Job Family: Digital and TechnologyType: Full timeDate Posted: Dec 01, 2022Req #: JR39890DescriptionJob Title: Sr. IT Systems Analyst (Finance)Job Location: Norfolk, Virginia - Remote WorkSign-On-Bonus: 1, 000.00Job Summary:Responsible for defining and.
A career in Information Technology, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our core business functions by deploying applications that enable our people to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of.
Primary Skills: Automation, Cypress, React, JSON, Jenkins/GithubContract Type: W2Duration: 6+ MonthsLocation: 100% RemoteNOTE: Role open to Women Back to Work candidates with a career gap-TALK to a recruiter NOW: CONTACT Monika @ 408-907-2992-Grow your.
Work to turn vacation dreams into life-long memories by becoming a part of the Apple Leisure Group (ALG) team! We strive to be the first choice in vacation travel, enriching lives and uniting the world.Grow your career as a Software Tester within Trisept.
At LaunchNotes, diversity and inclusion are core values. Candidates with diverse and/or underrepresented backgrounds are encouraged to apply.--Design at LaunchNotesDesign is a critical organization at LaunchNotes. We solve problems for our users by discovering.
Description:MAKE A DIFFERENCE AT OCHINOCHIN is a rapidly growing national nonprofit health IT organization with two decades of experience transforming health care delivery to drive health equity. We are hiring for a number of new positions to meet increasing.
Under Armour has one mission: to make you better. We have a commitment to innovation that lies at the heart of everything we do, not just for our athletes but also for our teammates. As a global organization, our teams around the world push boundaries.
Minimum Qualifications: Entry level or early career. 0–1-year experience using Informatica Power Center with an on-premises installation as this position is needed to help support production requests for changes.Developer assignment will include: A).
Codurance is a high-end IT consultancy born in the UK almost 10 years ago and our main goal is to raise the bar in the software industry through professionalism and technical excellence!As a Senior QA Engineer at Codurance, you will be working closely.
Duties include reviewing and understanding all business, design, and non functional requirements, gathering proper system requirements in order to create suitable performance test plans, test strategies, test scenarios, load test scripts, and test data;.