- Design, develop, test, document, and deploy high-quality business solutions on the SFDC platform based on industry best practices as well as business needs.
- Manage the process of implementing improvements and new functionality in the SFDC application
- Deliver support and solutions for break/fix issues.
- Communicate and collaborate with other technical resources and stakeholders regarding status, technical issues, and creative solutions.
- Handle numerous projects/priorities using proven project management methodologies and sound development practices to ensure the quality delivery of enterprise solutions.
- Interface with business analysts and technical staff and be responsible for delivering complete work products.
- Research integration issues and work closely with team members on operations and development staff Research and development of new Salesforce.com prototypes and applications.
- Research and keep current on force.com technologies and communicate trends and future needs to lead.
- Perform maintenance and troubleshooting of applications Build client trust and respect, establish client relationships, and develop rapport with the client.
- Document best practices and operational procedures.
- Facilitate continuous improvement within the environment.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and deliver results with aggressive timelines.
- Able and willing to work independently and in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines, with minimal supervision.
- Ability to produce high-quality technical documentation and analysis.
- Take the initiative to recommend process improvements and demonstrate creative thinking.
- Demonstrate self-motivation and the ability to grasp concepts quickly.
- Demonstrate sharp, analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Must have or obtain a favorably adjudicated background investigation and be granted the ability to obtain a public trust clearance
- Current work from home or remote contractor location - This could be subject to change.
- 3+ years of experience programming in Java, Force.com, Apex, and Visualforce
- 2+ years of experience with Salesforce DX, SOQL, and SOSL, security model, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Chatter, and Force.com product offerings
- 2+ years of experience programming in Lightning, AngularJS, or similar platforms
- 2+ years of experience programming HTML, developing and working with Web Services, database concepts, and data modeling capabilities
- US Citizens are required due to federal contract requirements.
- Must be able to obtain Public Trust clearance.
- The unique combination of being business-minded and highly analytical while also having a strong and deep technical background in Salesforce.com.
- Developer certification on the Force.com platform
- Experience developing in an Agile software development environment
- Solid understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies
- Experience with Test-driven Development (TDD)
- Experience with Continuous Development and Continuous Integration (CI/CD) process
- Good understanding of the Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) model and concepts
- Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment
- Ability to take ownership of projects and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
Working at ICF
Puerto Rico Remote Office (PR99)
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Job Family: Digital and TechnologyType: Full timeDate Posted: Dec 01, 2022Req #: JR39890DescriptionJob Title: Sr. IT Systems Analyst (Finance)Job Location: Norfolk, Virginia - Remote WorkSign-On-Bonus: 1, 000.00Job Summary:Responsible for defining and.
A career in Information Technology, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our core business functions by deploying applications that enable our people to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of.
Primary Skills: Automation, Cypress, React, JSON, Jenkins/GithubContract Type: W2Duration: 6+ MonthsLocation: 100% RemoteNOTE: Role open to Women Back to Work candidates with a career gap-TALK to a recruiter NOW: CONTACT Monika @ 408-907-2992-Grow your.
Work to turn vacation dreams into life-long memories by becoming a part of the Apple Leisure Group (ALG) team! We strive to be the first choice in vacation travel, enriching lives and uniting the world.Grow your career as a Software Tester within Trisept.
At LaunchNotes, diversity and inclusion are core values. Candidates with diverse and/or underrepresented backgrounds are encouraged to apply.--Design at LaunchNotesDesign is a critical organization at LaunchNotes. We solve problems for our users by discovering.
More jobs by this company
ICF is a mission-driven company filled with people who care deeply about improving the lives of others and making the world a better place. Our core values include Embracing Difference; we seek candidates who are passionate about building a culture that.
About the RoleIn this role, you’ll be supporting any number of ICF Next Government projects, specifically in support of the development of single page applications. You may be working as a solo engineer or as a member of a team. Hours will be variable.