VetsEZ is seeking a Jr. Test Automation Engineer to support the Health Middleware and Data Management (HMDM-VDIF). This product line manages various software products, middleware platforms, system integrations, health data integrations, and Electronic Health Records (EHR) integrations.
The candidate must reside within the continental US.
- Working with software developers, analysts and functional testers to develop automated tests
- Developing End-to-End test automation solutions with software developers, documenting issues and working with peers to troubleshoot issues
- Collaborate with other QA leads and Test Engineers in helping define, evolve and promote enterprise test strategy
- Design and execute tests against user stories covering all aspects of functional and non-functional test requirements
- Perform data validations using complex SQL statements and other tools (e.g. Query Analyzer, Redgate, etc.)
- Create scalable test solutions through the identification, implementation and maintenance of test automation frameworks suitable for middleware, API and Data layers
- Plan and execute suitable regression testing activities related to the change/release scope
- Provide testing estimates and meet project testing timelines
- Collaborate with delivery team and/or business partners in troubleshooting root cause of software issues
- Look for opportunities to improve test execution and delivery
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electronics Engineering, or other Engineering or technical discipline
- A minimum of 3 years of experience is required
- Strongly prefer experience with testing middleware Java, Node.Js, AWS
- Good understanding of AWS Step Functions, State Machines, Canary, and CloudWatch Logs
- Solid expertise in designing and utilizing test automation frameworks for APIs and Data layers
- Experience with Performance Testing, Regression Testing and Integration Testing
- Proven experience in automation using ReadyAPI/SoapUI and Groovy
- Experience with automating tests for CI/CD pipeline and experience with AWS Lambda and Canary
- Familiarity with Rally and JIRA Test Automation and Artifacts Repository Tools
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills with the ability to work as team
- Ability to work closely and effectively with developers in an agile environment
- Experience working with Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) or other health-related organizations desired
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-stakeholder, Agile, and DevSecOps environment
- Ability to obtain a government clearance
- 401k with Employer Match
- PTO + Federal Holidays
- Corporate Laptop
- Training opportunities
- Remote Opportunity
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Sorry, we are unable to offer sponsorship at this time.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Job Family: Digital and TechnologyType: Full timeDate Posted: Dec 01, 2022Req #: JR39890DescriptionJob Title: Sr. IT Systems Analyst (Finance)Job Location: Norfolk, Virginia - Remote WorkSign-On-Bonus: 1, 000.00Job Summary:Responsible for defining and.
A career in Information Technology, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our core business functions by deploying applications that enable our people to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of.
Primary Skills: Automation, Cypress, React, JSON, Jenkins/GithubContract Type: W2Duration: 6+ MonthsLocation: 100% RemoteNOTE: Role open to Women Back to Work candidates with a career gap-TALK to a recruiter NOW: CONTACT Monika @ 408-907-2992-Grow your.
Work to turn vacation dreams into life-long memories by becoming a part of the Apple Leisure Group (ALG) team! We strive to be the first choice in vacation travel, enriching lives and uniting the world.Grow your career as a Software Tester within Trisept.
At LaunchNotes, diversity and inclusion are core values. Candidates with diverse and/or underrepresented backgrounds are encouraged to apply.--Design at LaunchNotesDesign is a critical organization at LaunchNotes. We solve problems for our users by discovering.