HealthPartners is currently hiring for an Epic Analyst and Developer - Ambulatory Applications. This position is intended to support various outpatient applications within Epic. We are a nonprofit integrated care delivery and financing system based in Bloomington, MN. At HealthPartners, you’ll find a culture where we live our values of excellence, compassion, integrity, and partnership. By working together, we will improve health and well-being, create exceptional experiences for those we serve and make care and coverage more affordable. We seek colleagues who wish to help advance diversity, equity and inclusion and foster an environment where everyone feels welcome, included, and valued.
The analyst will ensure that the appropriate analysis and technical requirements are documented for application changes. It will also be responsible for documenting, coding, and assessing application changes for larger application changes that may have minimal interfaces with other applications and systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Management Information Systems, or equivalent experience/training
- 3+ years IT analysis and technical design experience
- 1+ year experience coding, testing, and implementing program changes
Prior Epic experience in one of the following:
- EpicCare Ambulatory
- Epic Wisdom
- EpicCare Link
- Research Module
- Working knowledge of programming languages
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office tools
- Strong understanding of IT infrastructure
- Ability to gather requirements and deliver output on those requirements
- Effective communication skills in technical and non-technical vernacular
- Ability to write technical documentation in a clear manner
- Experience participating on project teams, preferably from initiation through successful implementation and acceptance of application changes
- Expertise with more than one system development methodologies
- Excellent analysis and critical thinking skills
- Able to be on-call 24X7 in areas of expertise
- 1 year of healthcare/ health plan experience
- Assesses builds and deploys software and new application functionality.
- Performs unit testing and assists with system and end-user test planning and testing.
- Develops and/or assists with test scripts; may manage the testing process or advise business partners on testing components.
- Analyzes functional and technical requirements for moderate changes or enhancements and updates system designs and specifications.
- Diagnoses system failures and corrects issues.
- Drafts technical specifications based on identified business requirements.
- Supports third party application software; interacts with vendors regarding problems, upgrade schedules, and software installations.
- Provides requested documentation and interviews with auditors and third-party requestors.
Why work at HealthPartners?
- You’re smart and want to get smarter. We have, and are surrounded by, some of the brightest and most innovative people in healthcare. We’re looking for people with skills to teach and a curiosity to learn.
- You want a great team that has your back. We’re real. We’re fun. We like each other enough to hang out outside of the office.
- You bring it at work, but you like a life. Some of our best work happens outside of the office. You get to adjust your schedule to balance your life. Plus, we give you 19 paid days off per year with the option to purchase an additional 10, along with 6.5 paid holidays.
- You want your work to mean something. We are changing healthcare one line of code at a time.
- People we want to meet. You thrive on solving new business problems that make a difference. You are always focused on the most efficient path to the solution, but open and enthused by the freedom to try new things. You are always exploring fresh tools and technologies and are willing to share your learnings with others. You are a team player but can crank out work on your own. Join us if you want to use your skills to improve healthcare and have fun doing it.
For more information and to apply go to www.healthpartners.com/careers and search for job ID 67903.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Job Family: Digital and TechnologyType: Full timeDate Posted: Dec 01, 2022Req #: JR39890DescriptionJob Title: Sr. IT Systems Analyst (Finance)Job Location: Norfolk, Virginia - Remote WorkSign-On-Bonus: 1, 000.00Job Summary:Responsible for defining and.
A career in Information Technology, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our core business functions by deploying applications that enable our people to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of.
Primary Skills: Automation, Cypress, React, JSON, Jenkins/GithubContract Type: W2Duration: 6+ MonthsLocation: 100% RemoteNOTE: Role open to Women Back to Work candidates with a career gap-TALK to a recruiter NOW: CONTACT Monika @ 408-907-2992-Grow your.
Work to turn vacation dreams into life-long memories by becoming a part of the Apple Leisure Group (ALG) team! We strive to be the first choice in vacation travel, enriching lives and uniting the world.Grow your career as a Software Tester within Trisept.
At LaunchNotes, diversity and inclusion are core values. Candidates with diverse and/or underrepresented backgrounds are encouraged to apply.--Design at LaunchNotesDesign is a critical organization at LaunchNotes. We solve problems for our users by discovering.
Description:MAKE A DIFFERENCE AT OCHINOCHIN is a rapidly growing national nonprofit health IT organization with two decades of experience transforming health care delivery to drive health equity. We are hiring for a number of new positions to meet increasing.
Under Armour has one mission: to make you better. We have a commitment to innovation that lies at the heart of everything we do, not just for our athletes but also for our teammates. As a global organization, our teams around the world push boundaries.
Minimum Qualifications: Entry level or early career. 0–1-year experience using Informatica Power Center with an on-premises installation as this position is needed to help support production requests for changes.Developer assignment will include: A).
Codurance is a high-end IT consultancy born in the UK almost 10 years ago and our main goal is to raise the bar in the software industry through professionalism and technical excellence!As a Senior QA Engineer at Codurance, you will be working closely.
Duties include reviewing and understanding all business, design, and non functional requirements, gathering proper system requirements in order to create suitable performance test plans, test strategies, test scenarios, load test scripts, and test data;.