Location: Charlotte, NC or Detroit, MI or Lewisville, TX ( May consider remote candidates if candidate is really good)
Top 3 skills:
- Experience with IVRs (Avaya, Genesys or similar)
- Experience with IVR testing tools (Cyara or similar)
- Experience working on Agile Scrum team
- Help create a culture that motivates teams to ensure zero defects into production.
- Work across teams to understand enterprise quality requirements and ensure adoption of core processes and standards.
- Implement the shift-left test strategy as the organization rearchitects our technology platform.
- Partner with DevOps engineers to fully automate testing throughout the release & delivery processes in the CI/CD pipeline.
- Leverage market-leading automation frameworks and tools across all levels of testing that integrate in the automated CI/CD pipeline.
- Participate in product design reviews ensuring quality practices are baked into the software development and deployment life cycle.
- Work with internal teams to document test environment and test data management container strategies and provisioning for the different types of testing activities.
- Comprehend and decompose user stories/requirements to identify what tests need to be created and automated across the all levels of testing.
- Collaborate with QA Engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans
- 6+ years of experience in test automation engineering with API based testing.
- Preferred BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related subject.
- Proficiency writing code in Python
- Working knowledge of test management software (JIRA, qTest)
Test automation tools and frameworks such as:
- Cyara Velocity
Automating API testing and extensive knowledge of creating and leveraging mocks, stubs, and virtual services to fulfill test automation requirements. Experience with market tools:
Experience with Test Management Tools:
Preferred Experience with:
- Familiarity with Agile Frameworks and regression testing
- Working experience in API testing and SQL
- Experience in Quality Assurance Life Cycle (QALC) and Test Management aspects such as developing test Strategies, defect reports, defect tracking, traceability matrices using Jira
Continuous integration / continuous delivery (CI/CD) supporting technologies:
- GIT, Git Lab, Docker
Domain knowledge on IVR (Contact Center) testing applications:
- Genesys Cloud – Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system
- Financial services technology/ consumer banking testing experience
- AWS and Rest Services.
Cyara Load Testing tool:
- Cyara Cruncher
- Experience in Cyara Automation
- Automating tests for the full solution stack (unit, business logic, contract, usability, functional, performance).
Extensive knowledge of:
- White Box Testing practices.
- Software Engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control, build and release processes, continuous integration, and continuous deployment concepts (CI & CD), and test suite development and maintenance.
Working knowledge of:
- Automated Test Driven Development (ATDD) or Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Must be able to provide hands-on training for existing testers in writing and using automation scripts and ensuring best practices are followed.
- Should have good experience with both manual and automated testing, preferably in the IVR space
- Possesses a deep understanding of shift-left test practices and techniques along with the frameworks, and tools that support it.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Enthusiastic and energetic with an inherent curiosity to break code.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Job Family: Digital and TechnologyType: Full timeDate Posted: Dec 01, 2022Req #: JR39890DescriptionJob Title: Sr. IT Systems Analyst (Finance)Job Location: Norfolk, Virginia - Remote WorkSign-On-Bonus: 1, 000.00Job Summary:Responsible for defining and.
A career in Information Technology, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our core business functions by deploying applications that enable our people to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of.
Primary Skills: Automation, Cypress, React, JSON, Jenkins/GithubContract Type: W2Duration: 6+ MonthsLocation: 100% RemoteNOTE: Role open to Women Back to Work candidates with a career gap-TALK to a recruiter NOW: CONTACT Monika @ 408-907-2992-Grow your.
Work to turn vacation dreams into life-long memories by becoming a part of the Apple Leisure Group (ALG) team! We strive to be the first choice in vacation travel, enriching lives and uniting the world.Grow your career as a Software Tester within Trisept.
At LaunchNotes, diversity and inclusion are core values. Candidates with diverse and/or underrepresented backgrounds are encouraged to apply.--Design at LaunchNotesDesign is a critical organization at LaunchNotes. We solve problems for our users by discovering.
More jobs by this company
TM1 Planning analytics Developer with strong knowledge in IBM TM1/Planning Analytics to support business partnersDesign and implementation of large-scale planning & analysis initiatives serving a wide array of cross-functional groupsDeliver scalable.
6-9 yrs exp – Java, Springboot, DB Architecture & Design, CI/CD, Apache Kafka, API, ELK Stack, Jmeter.Java experience required (minimum Java 7).Experience in Golang, Python is a plus.Experience in design and development for batch, streaming and real-time.
***The successful candidate will always be able to work remotely. The manager has a strong preference for candidates in the eastern time zone.***This is a part time position working 20 hours a week.This position will assist Wake Tech’s Web Architect.