Testing & Support Specialist
SalesWarp – Baltimore, MD (all employees work remote, from home)
SalesWarp is looking for well-versed Testing & Support Specialist who can work from a home-based office. Your role will directly impact product quality, customers’ satisfaction, retention, and success with the SalesWarp products. Your role will be to provide user facing software testing, writing software test cases, customer training, onboarding and technical support, pre-sale technical assistance, product documentation and maintenance, and report creation and testing. Your goal is to exceed the customer’s expectations to drive customer retention. This is the ideal position for motivated individuals with an interest in software or cloud technology, a strong desire to learn, an advanced attention to detail, and a knack for helping others. The successful candidate must have strong interpersonal and telephone skills, be able to multi-task, and have good computer skills. We are looking for experienced, enthusiastic, and motivated individuals with good work discipline.
What You’ll be Doing:
You will be the Client’s primary point of contact during the onboarding process with a goal of building long-term client relationships.
- Developing an exceptional understanding of, and staying current on, the SalesWarp product, our services, and all relevant functionalities.
- Supporting the rollout of new features and functionality while training clients to utilize new features effectively.
- Providing the development teams with ongoing feedback regarding user functionality, feature requests, and product enhancements.
- Providing world-class support by resolving client problems in a timely, professional, and positive manner.
- Working collaboratively with Development, Marketing, Sales, and other internal teams to provide an on-the-ground report regarding the status of our customers.
- In-depth understanding of clients’ business needs and goals to develop strategic plans and recommendations.
- Updating existing and creating new documentation for each SalesWarp release.
Desired Skills and Expertise:
- Experience with technical support, software training and customer service is a must.
- Exceptional communicator with written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to work and thrive in a fast paced, results-oriented, hands-on, dynamic environment.
- Well-organized with a strong work ethic and attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of Excel, web browsers, and small to medium-size business operations is a plus.
- Also helpful, but not required: Technology sales, business development, participation in service organizations, ERP, SaaS, and/or Cloud sales experience.
What’s in it for You:
- Ability to work from home.
- Competitive compensation and a strong team environment.
- Share in the rewards/growth as you can earn equity in a fast-growing startup.
- Benefits include stock options, 100% medical insurance coverage, vacation/sick pay and 401K.
- Work in an entrepreneurial environment with a skilled and focused team.
SALESWARP delivers commerce and operations management software for Business to Business, Brands, Retailers and other businesses. Our software solution gives clients a 360-degree view of their business by providing a central source of truth, including real-time inventory, order and customer visibility. For additional information, visit www.saleswarp.com. We need forward thinking individuals who can constantly deliver and strive to be the best in their field. Join our growing team and take the next big step in your career and financial success.
Minimum Experience and Education:
- Associate degree in Computer Science with a background in Business & Inventory Management, Communications or related field required. Bachelors’ degree is preferred.
- 2 years of experience in customer service and support.
Pay & Location Information:
- Job Location: Home based
- Job Type: Full-time
- Pay Range: Starting Pay Range $16.00 to $20.00 per hour
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 - $20.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Associate (Required)
- Technical support: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Job Family: Digital and TechnologyType: Full timeDate Posted: Dec 01, 2022Req #: JR39890DescriptionJob Title: Sr. IT Systems Analyst (Finance)Job Location: Norfolk, Virginia - Remote WorkSign-On-Bonus: 1, 000.00Job Summary:Responsible for defining and.
A career in Information Technology, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our core business functions by deploying applications that enable our people to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of.
Primary Skills: Automation, Cypress, React, JSON, Jenkins/GithubContract Type: W2Duration: 6+ MonthsLocation: 100% RemoteNOTE: Role open to Women Back to Work candidates with a career gap-TALK to a recruiter NOW: CONTACT Monika @ 408-907-2992-Grow your.
Work to turn vacation dreams into life-long memories by becoming a part of the Apple Leisure Group (ALG) team! We strive to be the first choice in vacation travel, enriching lives and uniting the world.Grow your career as a Software Tester within Trisept.
At LaunchNotes, diversity and inclusion are core values. Candidates with diverse and/or underrepresented backgrounds are encouraged to apply.--Design at LaunchNotesDesign is a critical organization at LaunchNotes. We solve problems for our users by discovering.
AX for Pharma 365™ is a global company that provides software solutions for Pharmaceutical, Biotech, and Medical Device companies worldwide, primarily in North America, the European Union, and the remainder of EMEA.If you are interested in joining our.
Profound Logic in the industry leader with over 20 years of experience in IBM i modernization, business application development, and transformation solutions. Our team includes some of the savviest and most customer-focused consultants in the industry..
OverviewThis is a remote position within the Continental United States At Adstra we know great things happen when people come together with one shared goal. The future of data is happening at Adstra. Come join our growing team.We are currently seeking.
Job SummaryDevelop, maintains, and integrates application software, related project management activity, and production support; works closely with internal and external clients, business analysts, and team members to understand business requirements;.
#Description#Jobvite, an Employ brand, is an end-to-end Talent Acquisition Suite that takes a marketing-first approach to intelligently attract dream candidates, automatically screen for the highest quality, engage employees invested in the future, and.