Our company is seeking skilled software developers to help develop new and existing projects globally.
Your duties will primarily revolve around building software by writing code and modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces. You will also be involved in directing system testing and validation procedures, and also working with us on technical issues including software system design and maintenance.
To be successful in this role, you will need extensive knowledge of programming languages and the software development life-cycle.
- Modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces.
- Directing system testing and validation procedures.
- Directing software programming and documentation development.
- Consulting with departments or customers on project status and proposals.
- Working with customers or departments on technical issues including software system design and maintenance.
- Analyzing information to recommend and plan the installation of new systems or modifications of an existing system.
- Consulting with engineering staff to evaluate software-hardware interfaces and develop specifications and performance requirements.
- Designing and developing software systems using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcomes and design consequences.
- Preparing reports on programming project specifications, activities, or status.
- Conferring with project managers to obtain information on limitations or capabilities.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, equivalent experience or related degree.
- Knowledge of the software development life-cycle.
- The desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to develop unit testing of code components or complete applications.
- Creativity is always a plus.
- Must be a full-stack developer and understand concepts of software engineering.
- Experience working on a variety of software development projects.
- Deep programming language knowledge.r support.
Almodovar Group, LLC helps business owners with strategy, marketing, finance, human resources, technology, and operations.
We work with business owners in organizations with less than 200 employees and 50 million in annual revenue. Our clients come from many industries and geographies.
Our clients are kind, honest, and appreciative people who see the value of our work. They understand that affordable, available, and reliable business help is hard to find.
We help our clients…
Achieve organizational objectives.
Solve business problems.
Identify and seize new opportunities.
Almodovar Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law, where applicable, and those with criminal histories will be considered in a manner consistent with applicable state and local laws.
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $98,734.00 - $108,167.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
- Self-determined schedule
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Join Aprio's Information Technology team and you will help clients maximize their opportunities. Aprio, LLP is a progressive, fast-growing firm looking for a Software QA Test Lead to join their dynamic team.Position Responsibilities:A software tester.
At Jack Henry, we deliver technology solutions that are digitally transforming and empowering community banks and credit unions to provide enhanced and streamlined user experiences to their customers and members. Our best-in-class products are just the.
Sr. Staff Engineer, Product SoftwareEquinix is the world’s digital infrastructure company, operating 240 data centers across the globe and providing interconnections to all the key clouds and networks. Businesses need one place to simplify and bring.
NEW DIGITAL BANK MISSION STATEMENT:Join us on our mission to create a completely new, 100% digital bank that truly serves customers' best interests. We are a close knit and fun-loving team of seasoned financial services professionals who came together.
Position Purpose:The Software Engineer II is responsible for independently developing and assisting in the design of a product that our customers and associates love. As a Software Engineer II, you will be part of a dynamic team with engineers of all.
Our company is seeking to hire a skilled software developer to help with the development of our current projects. Your duties will primarily revolve around building software by writing code, as well as modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new.
Job Family: Development and EngineeringType: Full timeDate Posted: Nov 13, 2022Req #: JR35828DescriptionLocation: Brentwood, TN (remote)The preferred locations for this position are Brentwood, TN.Will consider highly qualified candidates from other locations..
Headquarters: Washington, DC URL: https://meritamerica.orgRole OverviewThe primary mission of the Senior Software Engineer is to build an end-to-end learner experience that feels trustworthy, accessible, and personal. The Senior Software Engineer will.