SailPoint Business Analyst
Job Description :
Quantive Technologies is looking to hire a full time SailPoint BA in US Region. We are open for C2C or W2.
Location: Remote, United States
Experience and Responsibilities:
- Provides consultation to business partners; enable businesses to effectively manage risk within their risk appetite and meet business objectives.
- Conduct risk assessments on business applications, third parties and infrastructure and validate that security and technology controls are implemented to support business requirements.
- Creates documentation that leads the development and/or implementation of Applications into SailPoint.
- Provides system support to all application owners and validates the integrity of data provided by owners.
- Reviews and conducts requirements gathering between Identity and Access management system integration team and quality assurance teams.
- Distributes and supports the on-boarding of all regulatory (SOX/GLBA) application deliverables.
- Experience with designing, implementing and assessing application security processes, controls, and technologies.
- Meet with App owners to gather App information and provide guidance to fulfill Onboarding questionnaire.
- Work with Dev team and QA team to coordinate testing in Pre and Prod
- Managing the end to end onboarding process
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50.00 - $65.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Day shift
- How soon you can join ?
- What is your expected hourly rate ?
Work Location: Remote
Speak with the employer
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Job Family: Digital and TechnologyType: Full timeDate Posted: Dec 01, 2022Req #: JR39890DescriptionJob Title: Sr. IT Systems Analyst (Finance)Job Location: Norfolk, Virginia - Remote WorkSign-On-Bonus: 1, 000.00Job Summary:Responsible for defining and.
A career in Information Technology, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our core business functions by deploying applications that enable our people to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of.
Primary Skills: Automation, Cypress, React, JSON, Jenkins/GithubContract Type: W2Duration: 6+ MonthsLocation: 100% RemoteNOTE: Role open to Women Back to Work candidates with a career gap-TALK to a recruiter NOW: CONTACT Monika @ 408-907-2992-Grow your.
Work to turn vacation dreams into life-long memories by becoming a part of the Apple Leisure Group (ALG) team! We strive to be the first choice in vacation travel, enriching lives and uniting the world.Grow your career as a Software Tester within Trisept.
At LaunchNotes, diversity and inclusion are core values. Candidates with diverse and/or underrepresented backgrounds are encouraged to apply.--Design at LaunchNotesDesign is a critical organization at LaunchNotes. We solve problems for our users by discovering.
Description:MAKE A DIFFERENCE AT OCHINOCHIN is a rapidly growing national nonprofit health IT organization with two decades of experience transforming health care delivery to drive health equity. We are hiring for a number of new positions to meet increasing.
Under Armour has one mission: to make you better. We have a commitment to innovation that lies at the heart of everything we do, not just for our athletes but also for our teammates. As a global organization, our teams around the world push boundaries.
Minimum Qualifications: Entry level or early career. 0–1-year experience using Informatica Power Center with an on-premises installation as this position is needed to help support production requests for changes.Developer assignment will include: A).
Codurance is a high-end IT consultancy born in the UK almost 10 years ago and our main goal is to raise the bar in the software industry through professionalism and technical excellence!As a Senior QA Engineer at Codurance, you will be working closely.
Duties include reviewing and understanding all business, design, and non functional requirements, gathering proper system requirements in order to create suitable performance test plans, test strategies, test scenarios, load test scripts, and test data;.