Application due 2022-12-31
- IT, Telecom & Internet
- Mid-senior level
- New Haven, Connecticut, United States
Are you an experienced developer of Saleforce seeking a new and exciting opportunity? Does being part of a global organization appeal to you? Are you interested in working on creative and challenging assignments? If you answered yes to any of these questions, a developer role with ASSA ABLOY Opening Solutions Americas may be right for you.
We are a dynamic organization. We are looking to hire a Salesforce Developer with strong communication and analytical skills and a positive can-do attitude.
What you will do as Salesforce Admin/Developer - Marketing Cloud:
- Administer, Develop, and implement Salesforce solutions.
- Identify opportunities to improve current processes.
- Create and manage custom objects, fields, formulas, reports and dashboards.
- Utilize software engineering skills with Force.com; must be proficient in Apex, VisualForce, SOQL, Unit Testing and LWC.
- Perform hands-on solution design, prototyping, proof-of-concepts, and process design and development tasks as required in support of current and new projects in CPQ domain.
- Design and implement, for automated email/mobile journeys using Email Studio, Mobile Studio, Automation Studio and Journey Builder, and advise clients on how to optimize further.
- Perform Salesforce Marketing Cloud implementation, configuration, data migration, and working with Marketing Cloud Connect, and other Integrations.
- Work effectively with others as a critical team player in a small engineering team with a well-described product backlog and be comfortable with various SDLC methodologies and practices.
- Learn and understand the end-to-end business processes to ensure delivered solutions solve root cause and meet customer requirements.
- Plan, design, develop, and document (within a specified deadline) new feature functionality for our software applications per customer or internal specifications.
What we are looking for:
- 4+ years of Salesforce/Force.com development and customization experience that includes salesforce marketing cloud.
- Strong Visualforce and Apex development experience.
- Strong experience with Lightning.
- Experience with web services (REST & SOAP, JSON & XML, etc.) development and use.
- Good knowledge and understanding of database design and structure.
- Strong Communication Skills.
- High capacity and aptitude for learning new technologies as needed.
- Ability to proactively identify and mitigate risks.
- Plan beyond the delivery of the project.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing KPIs, such as email marketing, PPC and other marketing conversion metrics.
- Ablitly to articulate technical and complex concepts to multiple audiences.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent years of experience.
- Hands-on experience with Marketing Cloud implementations, ideally involving integrations with Salesforce core and other platforms.
- Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant..
- Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Developer.
- Experience with CI/CD
This position will be based at our Americas Headquarters location in New Haven, CT.
ASSA ABLOY is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veteran
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Job Family: Digital and TechnologyType: Full timeDate Posted: Dec 01, 2022Req #: JR39890DescriptionJob Title: Sr. IT Systems Analyst (Finance)Job Location: Norfolk, Virginia - Remote WorkSign-On-Bonus: 1, 000.00Job Summary:Responsible for defining and.
A career in Information Technology, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our core business functions by deploying applications that enable our people to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of.
Primary Skills: Automation, Cypress, React, JSON, Jenkins/GithubContract Type: W2Duration: 6+ MonthsLocation: 100% RemoteNOTE: Role open to Women Back to Work candidates with a career gap-TALK to a recruiter NOW: CONTACT Monika @ 408-907-2992-Grow your.
Work to turn vacation dreams into life-long memories by becoming a part of the Apple Leisure Group (ALG) team! We strive to be the first choice in vacation travel, enriching lives and uniting the world.Grow your career as a Software Tester within Trisept.
At LaunchNotes, diversity and inclusion are core values. Candidates with diverse and/or underrepresented backgrounds are encouraged to apply.--Design at LaunchNotesDesign is a critical organization at LaunchNotes. We solve problems for our users by discovering.
Koniag Management Solutions (KMS), a Koniag Government Services company, is seeking an experienced Systems Analyst & Tester to support KMS and our government customer. This is a remote opportunity.We offer competitive compensation and an extraordinary.
More jobs by this company
Mobile Access Sales EngineerApplication due 2023-02-01Sales, Marketing & Product ManagementMid-senior levelAustin, Texas, United StatesLong Beach, California, United StatesApplyAn Amazing Career Opportunity for a Mobile Access Sales Engineer!!Location:.