Senior QA Automation Engineer
Our engineers build and maintain the technology underpinning our OTC trading platform. They are responsible for core software development, data ingestion, transformation, and distribution, as well as measuring and improving the performance of our systems. The ideal candidate will have 4+ years of QA automation experience, experience with financial systems and good programming skills (Python preferred).
- Meeting with the software design team to discuss verification protocols.
- Identifying software application weaknesses and target areas.
- Sketching out ideas for automated software test procedures.
- Reviewing software bug reports and highlighting problem areas.
- Writing automation scripts and implementing software applications.
- Designing and installing software databases.
- Troubleshooting automation software and finalizing system procedures.
- Identifying quality issues and creating test reports.
- Collaborating with the design team to solve application faults.
- Previous experience working as a QA automation engineer (4+ years).
- Advanced programming skills including automation systems and databases.
- Familiarity with programming script languages including Python.
- Detailed knowledge of application functions, bug fixing, and testing protocols/tools.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellen analytical skills.
- Experience or knowledge with crypto currencies, FX, or capital markets.
- Experience or knowledge of OMS/EMS.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or a similar field preferred.
- Python, API/REST, Django, PostgreSQL, Linux, AWS
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $130,000.00 - $175,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- SQL: 1 year (Preferred)
- Selenium: 1 year (Preferred)
- Test automation: 4 years (Required)
- Python: 1 year (Required)
- Financial Systems: 1 year (Preferred)
- Automation Systems & Databases: 3 years (Required)
- Java: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Job Family: Digital and TechnologyType: Full timeDate Posted: Dec 01, 2022Req #: JR39890DescriptionJob Title: Sr. IT Systems Analyst (Finance)Job Location: Norfolk, Virginia - Remote WorkSign-On-Bonus: 1, 000.00Job Summary:Responsible for defining and.
A career in Information Technology, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our core business functions by deploying applications that enable our people to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of.
Primary Skills: Automation, Cypress, React, JSON, Jenkins/GithubContract Type: W2Duration: 6+ MonthsLocation: 100% RemoteNOTE: Role open to Women Back to Work candidates with a career gap-TALK to a recruiter NOW: CONTACT Monika @ 408-907-2992-Grow your.
Work to turn vacation dreams into life-long memories by becoming a part of the Apple Leisure Group (ALG) team! We strive to be the first choice in vacation travel, enriching lives and uniting the world.Grow your career as a Software Tester within Trisept.
At LaunchNotes, diversity and inclusion are core values. Candidates with diverse and/or underrepresented backgrounds are encouraged to apply.--Design at LaunchNotesDesign is a critical organization at LaunchNotes. We solve problems for our users by discovering.
SENIOR IT DEVELOPER/TECH LEAD - REMOTEARC Group has an immediate opportunity for a Tech Lead with a development background on the MERN stack and experience working on Conversational AI projects. This position is 100% remote working east coast business.
About DexcomFounded in 1999, Dexcom, Inc. (NASDAQ: DXCM), develops and markets Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) systems for ambulatory use by people with diabetes and by healthcare providers for the treatment of people with diabetes. The company is.
Position Description:Do you want to develop technology that reshapes our financial landscape? Do you have a passion for supporting businesses and for helping them achieve their dreams? So do we! IBusiness Funding is the Fintech arm of publicly traded.
LeaseQuery is looking for a SFDC Developer Contractor to join our Sales and Revenue Ops team. We’re seeking someone with a passion for improvement; both in our processes and in yourself. We work in a collaborative environment driven by self-starters.
More jobs by this company
DescriptionTradeBlock is a wholly owned subsidiary of Digital Currency Group, servicing financial firms with crypto currency trading technology, institutional-grade market data, as well as blockchain data and analytics. We are a technology company focused.