Headquarters: Framingham, MA
- Passionate and opinionated about delivering flawless products (web and app)
- Experienced with software quality assurance (1-3+ years) and different testing techniques
- An exceptional communicator who knows how to write clear, precise feedback for developers
- Knowledgeable about how to build processes and evangelize them within an organization
- A problem-solving savant with impeccable attention to detail
- Collaborate with stakeholders to run and perfect the release process
- Manage processes for testing & communicating feedback to the dev team
- Oversee the development and maintenance of test plans for all active products
- Develop test cases for planned features and ensure full test coverage of the product spec
- Work closely with the customer support team to identify user-facing and user-reported issues
- Establish new processes earlier in the development lifecycle to help our QA process “shift left”
- Evangelize and implement end-to-end regression testing with a framework like Cypress or Playwright to improve our testing automation suite
- Prioritize and escalate live issues appropriately
- 100% healthcare coverage
- Flexibility to work from wherever you will be most effective
- A collaborative, start-up environment where you’ll learn a lot, get your hands dirty, and see your work directly impact our customers
- Fantastic, smart coworkers who are passionate about what they do
- Virtual team coffee chats, Friday team trivia challenges, and anything else we can think of to have fun as a team from a distance
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Job Family: Digital and TechnologyType: Full timeDate Posted: Dec 01, 2022Req #: JR39890DescriptionJob Title: Sr. IT Systems Analyst (Finance)Job Location: Norfolk, Virginia - Remote WorkSign-On-Bonus: 1, 000.00Job Summary:Responsible for defining and.
A career in Information Technology, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our core business functions by deploying applications that enable our people to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of.
Primary Skills: Automation, Cypress, React, JSON, Jenkins/GithubContract Type: W2Duration: 6+ MonthsLocation: 100% RemoteNOTE: Role open to Women Back to Work candidates with a career gap-TALK to a recruiter NOW: CONTACT Monika @ 408-907-2992-Grow your.
Work to turn vacation dreams into life-long memories by becoming a part of the Apple Leisure Group (ALG) team! We strive to be the first choice in vacation travel, enriching lives and uniting the world.Grow your career as a Software Tester within Trisept.
At LaunchNotes, diversity and inclusion are core values. Candidates with diverse and/or underrepresented backgrounds are encouraged to apply.--Design at LaunchNotesDesign is a critical organization at LaunchNotes. We solve problems for our users by discovering.