Jobvite, an Employ brand, is an end-to-end Talent Acquisition Suite that takes a marketing-first approach to intelligently attract dream candidates, automatically screen for the highest quality, engage employees invested in the future, and retain the people who care the most about your organization by combining the power of AI and the human touch. Jobvite is proud to serve a broad range of customers including Zappos, JPMorgan Chase, Ingram Micro, Trek Bikes, and Panasonic.
The role of Technical Project Manager is an exciting opportunity to scale both our partner programs with SaaS industry leaders and customer facing usage of APIs that help make the full power of the Evolve Talent Acquisition Suite a key part of our clients’ daily workflow. This position works directly with our Product and Partnership leaders to guide the product roadmap process from ideation through go to market delivery and post release metrics.
What you’ll do:
- Develop, prioritize, and oversee the execution of the product roadmap for Partner integrations and customer facing APIs w/ a focus on timely releases with quality
- Work alongside Product and Partnership leaders to manage technical relationships with key partner contacts
- Interface with strategic partners and customers to inform roadmap prioritization and execution
- Manage the existing 350+ partner integrations when maintenance, enhancements are required
- Translate the roadmap into detailed requirements, user stories, and specifications
- Guide development and improvement of the API documentation site for customers and partners
- Work with product teams, including customer research, QA, Engineering, and key stakeholders in the product development process from research / planning through launch
- Work with leadership on growth plans related to Partnerships and APIs
- Design, support and manage joint-development work with key SaaS partners
- 1-3 years SaaS or scalable B2B software integrations management experience – conceptualizing, defining, and delivering enterprise-grade technical product integrations to customers.
- 1-3 years experience managing API/Integrations (requirements, roadmap, packaging, GTM, documentation, support) in HCM, Applicant Tracking or Recruiting space
- Ability to work with engineering teams to drive technical and architectural designs and manage associated trade-offs
- Experience collaborating with and presenting to strategic partners, customers and other external stakeholders
- Informed decision-making skills based on best practices, analytics, and industry and technology trends.
- Collaborative team player, creative thinker, and team influencer.
- Good verbal and written communication skills with both internal teams and external partners and customers
- Ability to manage time and schedules with multiple stakeholders and cross-functional teams to meet deadlines.
If you thrive on working with exciting partnerships and enjoy seeing the power of APIs make a difference for customers and enjoy working in a collaborative and high energy environment, this is a great opportunity!
This role is a blend of technical product design and working with our partners and customers to design and build mutually beneficial integrations. In addition to strong communication skills, experience in scripting, calling APIs using 3rd party tools (i.e. Postman) for design, documentation and support is a key role.
Employ empowers organizations of all sizes to overcome their greatest recruiting and talent acquisition challenges. Offering a combination of purpose-built intelligent software technologies, services, and industry expertise, Employ provides businesses of all sizes with powerful solutions for recruiting a diverse workforce. Through its JazzHR, Lever, and Jobvite technologies, and NXTThing RPO services, Employ serves more than 12,000 customers across all industries. For more information, visit www.employinc.com.
Jobvite is an Equal Opportunity employer.
Jobvite is an EVerify employer.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Job Family: Digital and TechnologyType: Full timeDate Posted: Dec 01, 2022Req #: JR39890DescriptionJob Title: Sr. IT Systems Analyst (Finance)Job Location: Norfolk, Virginia - Remote WorkSign-On-Bonus: 1, 000.00Job Summary:Responsible for defining and.
A career in Information Technology, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our core business functions by deploying applications that enable our people to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of.
Primary Skills: Automation, Cypress, React, JSON, Jenkins/GithubContract Type: W2Duration: 6+ MonthsLocation: 100% RemoteNOTE: Role open to Women Back to Work candidates with a career gap-TALK to a recruiter NOW: CONTACT Monika @ 408-907-2992-Grow your.
Work to turn vacation dreams into life-long memories by becoming a part of the Apple Leisure Group (ALG) team! We strive to be the first choice in vacation travel, enriching lives and uniting the world.Grow your career as a Software Tester within Trisept.
At LaunchNotes, diversity and inclusion are core values. Candidates with diverse and/or underrepresented backgrounds are encouraged to apply.--Design at LaunchNotesDesign is a critical organization at LaunchNotes. We solve problems for our users by discovering.
Profound Logic in the industry leader with over 20 years of experience in IBM i modernization, business application development, and transformation solutions. Our team includes some of the savviest and most customer-focused consultants in the industry..
OverviewThis is a remote position within the Continental United States At Adstra we know great things happen when people come together with one shared goal. The future of data is happening at Adstra. Come join our growing team.We are currently seeking.
Job SummaryDevelop, maintains, and integrates application software, related project management activity, and production support; works closely with internal and external clients, business analysts, and team members to understand business requirements;.
What's great about SingleOps:SingleOps is a SaaS startup providing an all-in-one business management solution used daily by thousands of green industry professionals (landscapers, arborists, irrigation technicians, etc.) all across North America. Our.
Testing & Support SpecialistSalesWarp – Baltimore, MD (all employees work remote, from home)Job Description: SalesWarp is looking for well-versed Testing & Support Specialist who can work from a home-based office. Your role will directly impact product.