Junior Software Developer inTest
Friday, February 19, 2021
For more than 30 years, ECI Software Solutions has been providing industry-specific, cloud-based business management software and services to small and medium-sized businesses. With divisions focused on manufacturing, wholesale/retail distribution, building and construction, and field service, ECI's solutions integrate into every aspect of a customers' business to help them level the playing field, run day-to-day operations more efficiently, and free them up to focus on what matters most. It’s how business gets done.
To apply for this position, please attach a detailed resume that demonstrates your qualifications and skill set pertaining to this position. Applications without a resume will not be considered.
On-location in our Mt. Laurel office is preferred but Remote candidates are being considered
- Explore and learn our software products and how our customers use those products
- Test the software - find where user expectations and specifications are different than how the software functions
- Write code / scripts to test specific features and functionality - this is likely to be heavy on data comparisons
- Learn languages as needed ( likely to be mostly small programs / scripts )
- Write automated tests - Gherkin, others
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
- Experience with Gherkin
- Manual testing experience, browser testing, mobile testing
- Note that manual testing will account for about 50% of this role
In addition to our competitive salary and award winning culture, we offer an excellent benefit package. We even offer our employees a day off to serve their community! Our company core values are our “CODE”: Crave Greatness, Own the Outcome, Deliver Awesome and Embrace Community.
- Job Family
- Pay Type
- Travel Required
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: