Quality Assurance Analyst
insured.io is a small (yet Fierce!) development organization located in Sacramento, CA. Our mission focus is on building fun and exciting products focused on the Insurance industry (An industry not normally described as “Exciting”). We think of ourselves as a wind of change that motivates companies to innovate and improve by convincing them to partner with us to implement our crazy ideas. More information about our products and mission can be found at https://insured.io.
We are seeking a smart, dedicated, motivated Quality Assurance person to join our tight-knit team to assist with building enterprise-level, SaaS software products. This person will be primarily responsible for making sure, in the simplest terms possible, “our stuff ain’t broke”. They will also be responsible for generating entertainment and contributing at least 1 fun fact per week on daily meetings.
This is a remote position open to applicants eligible to work in the United States.
Responsibilities of this Role
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to ensure understanding of functionality and features being developed.
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities with the development and product team
- Develop, utilize, and maintain automated testing tools and scripts to facilitate regular regression testing of new and existing functionality
- Perform cross-browser quality assurance testing for commonly used internet browsers (Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Safari)
- Perform cross-device quality assurance testing for commonly used devices (PC, Mac, Mobile, Tablet)
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Proven work experience in SaaS software quality assurance
- Deep knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Experience in creating clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Proven experience with establishing automated testing procedures utilizing tools such as Selenium
- Proven experience with API testing
- Working knowledge of MS-SQL
- Experience with ticket tracking software such as Jira, Zendesk, etc.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
We offer medical/dental / 401K as well as a flexible time-off policy. We provide equipment (laptop or desktop, monitors) as necessary.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Error on reporting