WalletHub, the #1 Personal Finance App in the US and one of Forbes’ Top 100 Best StartUp Employers for both 2020 and 2021, is seeking hardworking, like-minded individuals to help us disrupt personal finance and make a tangible difference in people's everyday lives. We're looking for a highly skilled and motivated Senior Automation QA Engineer for a full-time, permanent position.
- Testing and assuring high quality performance of website
- Reporting and validating bugs for all components
- Creating test plans and test cases
- Creating and maintaining automated tests using Selenium and Java
- Identifying opportunities for improvement and making constructive suggestions for change
- Staying up-to-date with developing technologies and showcasing them in your work
You are the ideal candidate for this job if you have:
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience in Test Automation with Java and Selenium
- At least 2 years experience in Manual Testing
- Excellent attention to details
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to work hard
- Proficient in written/spoken English
- Very competitive salary based on prior experience and qualifications
- Potential for stock options after the first year
- Raise and advancement opportunities based on periodic evaluations
- The ability to work overtime for added income
- 100% remote position
- Visa sponsorship (after 24 months with the company, based on performance in case you will be working from outside the US)
More about WalletHub
WalletHub is a high-growth start-up based in Washington, D.C. that is looking for talented, hard-working individuals to help us disrupt personal finance.
More specifically, we are harnessing the power of data analytics and artificial intelligence to build the brain of a smart financial advisor, whose services we’re offering to everyone for free. The WalletHub brain enables users to make better financial decisions in a fraction of the time with three unique features:
- Customized Credit-Improvement Tips: WalletHub identifies improvement opportunities and guides you through the necessary corrections.
- Personalized Money-Saving Advice: WalletHub’s savings brain constantly scours the market for load-lightening opportunities, bringing you only the best deals.
- Wallet Surveillance: Personal finance isn’t as scary with 24/7 credit monitoring providing backup, notifying you of important credit-report changes.
WalletHub’s initial focus was in the credit card space, and we quickly became the go-to credit card resource for consumers and industry professionals alike. Not only did the nonprofit group Consumer Action rate WalletHub as the best credit card website, but our industry research and expert opinions are featured in the national media far more often than any other company in the space.
In addition to the valuable intelligence the brain provides, WalletHub is the first service to offer free credit scores and full credit reports that are updated on a daily basis absent of user interaction, rather than weekly or monthly and only when a user logs in. Some other services hang their hats on free credit scores and reports, yet they’re still inferior to what WalletHub considers minor pieces to a much larger puzzle.
- This position does not have a location requirement and can be performed remotely (including from outside the U.S.).
- Expected work schedule is 50 hours/week, Monday to Friday. In case you will be working from outside the U.S., please be aware this position requires an overlap with EST business hours (8am - 7pm ET, including 1 hour break).
- Although we appreciate your interest in working with us, due to the high number of applications we receive, we will only be able to respond to successful applicants.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: