WalletHub, the #1 Personal Finance App in the US and one of Forbes’ Top 100 Best StartUp Employers for both 2020 and 2021, is seeking hardworking, like-minded individuals to help us disrupt personal finance and make a tangible difference in people's everyday lives. We're looking for a highly skilled and motivated Senior Manual QA Engineer for a full-time, permanent position.
- Testing and assuring high quality performance of website
- Reporting and validating bugs for all components
- Creating test plans and test cases
- Identifying opportunities for improvement and making constructive suggestions for change
- Staying up-to-date with developing technologies and showcasing them in your work
You are the ideal candidate for this job if you have:
- At least 5 years experience in Manual Testing
- Excellent attention to details
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to work hard
- Proficient in written/spoken English
- Very competitive salary based on prior experience and qualifications
- Potential for stock options after the first year
- Raise and advancement opportunities based on periodic evaluations
- The ability to work overtime for added income
- 100% remote position
Expected work schedule is 55 hours/week, Monday to Friday. In case you will be working from outside the U.S., please be aware this position requires a full overlap with EST business hours (7AM - 7PM ET, including 1 hr break).
Although we appreciate your interest in working with us, due to the high number of applications we receive, we will only be able to reply to successful applicants.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: