What we are about
Synaptic Advisors is a Salesforce implementation partner focused on transforming customer operations. Our team, tools, methods and offerings are all built and proven to ensure we deliver on our promises and rise to meet our customers' expectations.
Since 2008, we've helped businesses solve critical operational challenges and accelerate growth across a variety of complex verticals, including Health & Life Science, Oil & Gas/Energy, Consumer Goods & Retail and Manufacturing. Our mission is to help our customers get the most out of their Salesforce investment with world-class professional services and applications. Join us!
Who you are
As a successful, team-centric professional, you're a strong oral and written communicator who is comfortable presenting to groups. You have a keen attention to detail and are exceptionally good at identifying inconsistencies and flaws. You can juggle several balls and not lose track of the little things. You're looking for a role with substantial opportunities to learn, grow, and take on more (the good news is, we have that stuff in spades!).
What you will do
The Business Analyst's primary responsibility is to understand the needs of the customer. The Business Analyst is expected to conduct requirements gathering meetings, ensure adherence to the project scope, support the solution design, help implement the design, test the system, and make sure the solution is maintained. The Business Analyst is also expected to be knowledgeable about the Salesforce environment (understanding capabilities and limitations) and actively participate in the solution development. This position requires the ability to perform the following:
- Requirements Analysis: conduct requirements gathering sessions to elicit, define and document detailed business and technical requirements
- Process Design: develop user stories and to-be process flows to support the design and development of Salesforce solutions
- Solution Design: work closely with the Solution Architect or Technical Architect to explain the requirements and ensure the design meets all of the identified requirements
- Solution Configuration: complete configuration/customization tasks using Salesforce's click configuration framework (no coding capability required)
- Quality Assurance: prepare and execute QA scripts, track QA process from beginning to end
- End User Training: prepare end user training materials customized for each project, deliver training to Client Trainers and/or end users.
- Change Management: Identify and document how business processes impacted by each project will change. Develop guidance to prepare workforce for upcoming system launch
The Business Analyst plays a critical role in Synaptic's success of product delivery and client satisfaction and therefore must consistently strive to meet or exceed our clients' expectations.
Skills and experience you need to be successful
- Related Bachelor's degree
- 1+ years of experience as a Business Analyst focused on delivering enterprise software solutions
- Excellent written and oral communication, presentation, and customer service skills
- Experience soliciting, gathering, and analyzing user input and requirements
- Experience documenting user stories and creating process flow diagrams
- Experience documenting requirements and communicating with a technical team
- Hands on experience configuring Salesforce including workflows, validation rules and security controls
- Ability to manage efforts across multiple projects
- Be a team player with strong interpersonal skills
Skills that would be a bonus
- Current Salesforce Consultant certification (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, etc.). A Consultant certification will be required within the first 90 days of employment
- Experience with Agile/Scrum
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, Smartsheet, LucidChart, and mind mapping software
- Experience with change management
This position is based in either of our offices in Annapolis, MD and Stuart, FL or remote. 10-20% travel may be required.
- An amazing team focused on doing #Whateverittakes to help our clients and teammates be successful
- A calling to innovate and improve every day
- A competitive benefits and compensation package
- Room for rapid growth and an emphasis on talent development
- A fun, casual team environment with cool co-workers who will make you feel like you are an important part of our team, engage you in developing new solutions to challenging problems, and help you leverage your strengths to make all of us better!
- A great benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k, AD&D and Life Insurance coverage, employer paid short term disability coverage, wellness initiatives, and more!
- Competitive Paid Time Off (PTO) package that includes time in service increases, Volunteer Time Off (VTO), 7 Holidays, and flexible work schedule
Synaptic Advisory Partners is an equal opportunity employer, who participates in E-Verify. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, religion, age, disability, veteran's status, or any other classification as required by applicable law.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: