We Lead. We Transform. We Deliver.
Comework with the best of the best! Our people are designers, engineers,technologists, and industry thought leaders, all brought together with asingular focus on solving business challenges that stand in the way oforganizational change and progress. Cask is a best-in-class ServiceNow digitaltransformation partner and we have won numerous industry awards including:
ServiceNow2020 Global Elite Partner of the Year and 2020 Americas Elite Partnerof the Year
- Inc. Magazine Best Workplaces 2020 and Inc. 5000Fastest-Growing Private Companies (four times!)
- ConsultingMagazine’s Best Small Firms to Work For and Fastest Growing Firms (twotimes!)
What you’ll be doing:
We are looking for someone tolead our testing team and agile testing strategy across the entirety of ourdelivery organization. You will participate in the development, maintenance,and refinement of internal quality control and reliability programs. You willevaluate progress and results and recommend major changes in procedures,operating with considerable latitude. You will be responsiblefor designing, implementing, and utilizing a combination of automated, ad-hoc,and manual testing methods including ServiceNow Automated Test Framework. Youwill work with our application services team to develop, communicate andsupervise manual and automated testing solutions for continuous enhancement andintegration of ServiceNow platform across our entire deliveryorganization.
- Work with project managers, developers andadministrators to develop manual and automated testing solutions for continuousenhancement and integrations of the ServiceNow platform and standardizeparadigms across the organization.
- Develop aplan for how and when ServiceNow Automated Test Framework and other test toolsto verify/validate continuous release of ServiceNow major, minor enhancementand maintenance releases are applicable for our projects.
- Develop,document, implement and maintain test suites and scripts for new and existingServiceNow features based on stories and acceptance criteria.
- Develop,document, implement, and maintain best practices for ServiceNow testing andautomation.
- Communicatetest goals, priorities, plans, schedule, status, and results acrossorganization.
- Developprocedures and reports of ServiceNow testing, verification and validationstatus and results including details of errors, non-conformances, andrecommended remediation and corrective actions.
- Train andmentor users, testers, developers, and business analysts on organizationaltesting and quality assurance processes and procedures.
- Participatein developing release planning paradigms for new ServiceNow feature andplatform functionality, defect fixes, and platform optimization and standardizeacross the organization.
- Create ServiceNowplatform test framework design and testing process, continual improvements andcriteria spanning access, feature, function, usability, performance, load,integration, interoperability and regression test criteria.
College degree or equivalent combination of education andexperience
- 7 years of experience with software testing principles
- 7 years of experience with system testing methodologies
- 7 years of experience with the system or software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- 3 years of experience with ServiceNow developing/testingexperience
- Demonstrate experience with defect management and trackingtools.
- Demonstrate ability to identify errors, and failures througherror log and message file analysis.
- Experience working with Agile Development and Test Managementapplications of ServiceNow
- Experience working in an Agile project environment with anemphasis on frequently delivering functional software releases at a sustainablepace
- Demonstrate project management, communication, anddocumentation skills to organize successful completion of user acceptancetesting.
- Demonstrate ability to work and communicate collaborativelywith Developers to share complex testing error results, recommendations forfixes, and verify/validate acceptance criteria.
- BA or BS degree required
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: