Kasten is an independent Kubernetes Business Unit within Veeam, and the award-winning leader in Kubernetes Backup and Disaster Recovery.
K10, our data management platform purpose-built for Kubernetes, provides enterprise operations teams an easy-to-use, scalable, and secure system for backup/restore, disaster recovery, and application mobility with unparalleled operational simplicity.
Our team is all-remote, and we're hiring for this role across all locations in the US. Our team brings together experts in the areas of containers, Kubernetes, storage, distributed systems, and enterprise software.
Role and Responsibilities
At Kasten, our release cycle is every two weeks. To support this quick cycle, and to ensure the reliability of our software, we have a comprehensive, automated test pipeline. This role will be responsible for developing and scaling out our automation framework as well as expanding system test coverage across different Kubernetes distributions, storage and database integrations.
- Develop and scale out automation frameworks to support end-to-end, robustness, stress and performance tests.
- Defining best practices for product developers to automate their tests
- Automate deployment of Kubernetes distributions, storage and database infrastructure, and related cloud-native projects to test K10 against.
- Add new system tests into our CI/CD pipeline
- 3+ years of experience developing automation
- Experience with large scale CI/CD pipelines
- Comfort with shell scripting and other scripting languages like python
- Strong ownership of projects and good communication skills.
Nice to Have
- Proficiency with type-safe languages like golang or C++
- Experience with public cloud APIs like AWS
- Familiarity the cloud-native ecosystem including Kubernetes and related projects
Kasten is the leader in Kubernetes Backup and Disaster Recovery. Kasten, an independent Kubernetes Business Unit within Veeam, has a fully remote engineering team across the US.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
DESCRIPTION:Authority Partners is looking for a Senior QA Engineer to join our growing team! The QA Engineer will work as part of a passionate agile project team to ensure quality is driven into the heart of the development process. She/he will be involved throughout the developm
BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 2,500 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we’re only
Experience: ArchitectHello! Are you ready to Work from Home and transform your career?We're looking for a Journey Orchestration Architect to join the engineering team at Modus. Want to help our clients build awesome solutions to accomplish their goals and vision? Are you interes
SUSE Labs has a position open for a KERNEL TEAM LEADYour responsibility will be to lead a globally distributed team of kernel experts, coordinate efforts to advance the technology in the Linux kernel, and make it suitable for SUSE’s Linux-based products.The Performance team
Job OverviewHathway is seeking a mid-to-advanced level native mobile application tester with professional experience using two or more of the following technologies: Android Studio, Appium, Charles Proxy, Crashlytics/Firebase, Cypress automation framework, Mesmer, Postman, Xcode;