GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develops, maintains and upgrades Manual or Automated test scripts, utilities, simulators, data sets and other programmatic test tools required to execute test plans.
- Perform usability testing for total system performance, reliability, scalability, and security.
- Controls and manages own daily test activities.
- Provides internal quality assurance.
- Supports test lead to identify risks and develops mitigation strategies.
- Organizes and maintains the test script library.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
EDUCATIONAL GUIDELINES ~ Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Knowledge of RQM, Selenium, C#, Business Driven Development, Test Driven Development, SOAP UI, PostMan, Google APIGEE, .Net Framework, SAFe Agile Methodology
- Preferred Skills: Experience with LoanSphere Invoicing Application, Black Knight Claims Application, FNMA571 Claims Application, and Mortgage Servicing and Default practices.
- Knowledge of methods, tools, and technology used in software testing
- Knowledge and use of quality management methods, tools, and technology used to create and support defect-free, application software that meets the needs of the client/business partner
- Knowledge of the basic principles, processes, phases and roles of application development methodologies
- Knowledge of primary database engines with a demonstrated ability to write complex queries to be used for data validation and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of object-oriented development tools, techniques, and principles with expertise in at least one object-oriented language
- Knowledge of functions, features, and components of existing and planned operating systems and applications
- Skill in understanding and focusing on the clients' needs
- Skill in analysis, solid decision-making and problem-solving
- Ability to work in an agile development environment where developers and testing personnel work closely together to ensure requirements are met or exceeded
- Ability to deliver results under pressure
- Ability to demonstrate interpersonal and teambuilding skills, working with technical and non-technical individuals
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, clients, vendors and public
Software Test Analyst II ~ Intermediate professional role requiring moderate skills with high level of proficiency. Develops and implements solutions that require analysis and research. Works on small to large, complex projects that require increased skill in multiple technical environments. Possesses knowledge in a specific business area. Works on one or more projects as a team member or occasionally as a project lead. May coach more junior technical staff. Works under general supervision with latitude for independent judgment. May consult with senior peers on certain projects. Typically requires four (4) or more years of demonstrated experience in software testing.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
DESCRIPTION:Authority Partners is looking for a Senior QA Engineer to join our growing team! The QA Engineer will work as part of a passionate agile project team to ensure quality is driven into the heart of the development process. She/he will be involved throughout the developm
BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 2,500 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we’re only
Experience: ArchitectHello! Are you ready to Work from Home and transform your career?We're looking for a Journey Orchestration Architect to join the engineering team at Modus. Want to help our clients build awesome solutions to accomplish their goals and vision? Are you interes
SUSE Labs has a position open for a KERNEL TEAM LEADYour responsibility will be to lead a globally distributed team of kernel experts, coordinate efforts to advance the technology in the Linux kernel, and make it suitable for SUSE’s Linux-based products.The Performance team
Job OverviewHathway is seeking a mid-to-advanced level native mobile application tester with professional experience using two or more of the following technologies: Android Studio, Appium, Charles Proxy, Crashlytics/Firebase, Cypress automation framework, Mesmer, Postman, Xcode;