You will be part of a team, that consists of experienced and highly skilled quality engineers, who are responsible for assuring and engineering the quality of our SLE product family.
Their duties are:
- Developing and enhancing the automation tools for various SUSE Linux Enterprise products, that also run in the public cloud, with openQA as our main automation and CI tool.
- Coordinating test planning and execution in a truly global distributed project team.
- Designing, developing and maintaining automation test cases for SUSE Linux Enterprise products within the SAP context.
- Implementation of automation tools and test requirements from product owners, business and development teams.
- Running and maintaining automation environment (openQA) onsite at SAP and at SUSE.
- Working closely with development and product management at SUSE and at SAP to define suitable test approaches to SUSE Linux Enterprise.
- Carry out the integration of SAP test environments into SUSE’s CI/CD environment.
- Assist in proof of concepts and pilots.
- Promote and advocate test automation throughout the quality engineering department.
Required skills and experience:
- Thorough understanding of software quality assurance and techniques, software development life cycle, test automation frameworks and various test methodologies.
- Strong understanding of SAP environment and applications.
- Experience with test automation tools such as Jenkins, Robot framework and openQA.
- Senior knowledge in Perl or Python.
- Excellent Linux knowledge in general; experience of the SUSE Linux Enterprise family and/or openSUSE is a benefit.
- Experience as system integrator or administrator.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills, with experience of working in a virtual and distributed environment.
- Willingness to travel.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Job Reference 21-0184Post Date 7/29/2021CARC YesCity/Location TelecommutePoint of Hire Nationwide, USACompany AIT-Arctic Information Technology, Inc.Type of Position Regular Full-TimeFLSA Status ExemptDescription The Senior Application Developer Mobile Point of Sale (MPOS) will u
Job summary:The Red Hat Platform Tools team within our Linux Engineering team is looking for a Software Engineer to join us in working on Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL). In this role, you will be part of a growing team focused on software development for compilers, language runt
Section 1: Position SummaryAs a Principal Software Engineer at Ascensus, you will be working in a high-energy team, writing beautiful code by using the best engineering practices in the industry today (e.g. unit testing, source control, continuous integration, automation, design.
DESCRIPTION:Authority Partners is looking for a Senior QA Engineer to join our growing team! The QA Engineer will work as part of a passionate agile project team to ensure quality is driven into the heart of the development process. She/he will be involved throughout the developm
Responsibilities:AdminDaily administration and support of the client's Salesforce database, including but not limited to managing profiles and roles, customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts and validations.Collaborate on process analysis and process automatio
More jobs by this company
SUSE Labs has a position open for a KERNEL TEAM LEADYour responsibility will be to lead a globally distributed team of kernel experts, coordinate efforts to advance the technology in the Linux kernel, and make it suitable for SUSE’s Linux-based products.The Performance team
SUSE L3 is a globally distributed team of highly skilled Linux developers who evaluate, analyze, and fix software defects reported by SUSE customers and partners. The L3 team is responsible for coordinating the defect-resolution process in a wide range of SUSE products, technolog
At SUSE we're building the next-generation Software Defined Storage (SDS) solution, and are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join us as part of the SUSE Enterprise Storage team. As a member of this team, you will have the opportunity to work on, and contribute to, a num
SUSE’s open, open source approach helps our customers and partners move their businesses forward, transforming IT, delivering increased agility and faster innovation.SUSE’s Engineering & Innovation (E&I) oversees the technology innovation, and product and solu