- Experience and ability to build QA Automation processes from scratch
- Solid experience with QA Automation
- Experience with Appium
- Experience with Postman
- Experience with API and Network debugger tools (e.g. Charles Proxy, Fiddler, Proxyman)
- Experience with performance/load testing
Nice to have:
- Experience working remotely
- Familiar/involved with open source projects
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Problem solver
- Proactive attitude
- Get the chance to work with big brands like Riot Games (League of Legends), Sony, Fox Broadcasting, Kaplan Inc. (top education company), Coinbase (#1 crypto exchange), BeachBody (#1 fitness company), etc.
- Work from anywhere as part of a community of digital nomads.
- Live and work in one of our roaming hacker houses (X-Outposts) around the world:
- Be part of the most energizing community for developers in the world by participating in our Seasons, a 3-month experience filled with challenges, rewards, RPGs, competitions, and more, all centered around a theme that will inspire and energize you.
- Get $2,500 per year (Unleash+) to spend on doing more of what you love and staying energized. Use it on conferences, courses, video games, photography gear, music gear, cooking gear, a gym membership, adventure sports, baby/pet sitting, productivity apps, restaurants, coworking, movie tickets, headphones, etc.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Scalable Path is looking for a Senior QA Automation Specialist. This is a remote, full-time position. The client is also open to candidates who are available part-time.CLIENT COMPANY DESCRIPTION:The client is an Arizona-based SaaS company that provides web-based enterprise softwa
Genesis10 has full-time remote IT/Technical Recruiter opportunities to support our growing G10 NY recruiting team! Come join a team player environment that encourages collaboration and diversity of thought. Our consultants flourish in their careers as we don't disappoint!Descript
Software Engineer ( Cloverleaf Integration Services )Location: Remote (US)Position SummaryInfor is seeking a Full Stack Software Engineer to join the Cloverleaf development team that develops, maintains, and enhances the Cloverleaf Integration Services (CIS) Configuration and Mon
Pegram Insurance is looking for an Junior Automation Developer. This is a full time, 40 hour per week opportunity!Responsibilities include but are not limited to: Supporting and making code changes to the existing in house automation frameworkDeveloping new automation scripts whe
More jobs by this company
Most important:Solid experience building mobile apps with FlutterPrevious experience developing apps with iOS or/and Android.Experience with TDDAn understanding of modern mobile UI conceptsUnderstanding of CI/CD for mobile projectsFamiliarity with the overall mobile domain and na