Sability is looking for experienced individuals to join our Dayforce Human Capital/Workforce Management consulting team. As an HCM/WFM Consultant, you will be responsible for assisting clients with the management and day-to-day tasks of implementing the Dayforce HCM & WFM software solution including requirements gathering, process design, system configuration, testing, and go-live. You must demonstrate strong client management and project management skills while executing the implementation initiatives that solve real business problems.
Sability hires people with a broad set of skills who are ready to tackle some of the industry’s greatest challenges. You have a technical mindset and are comfortable problem solving with multiple systems. This is a functional consulting position; however knowledge of the technical aspects of software implementations such as System Integration or Report Writing is a big plus.
Ideal candidates are fast learners and great communicators who can support the needs of our organization, your clients and our partners. You must be resourceful and possess outstanding customer service and strong analytical skills.
- Coordinate the day-to-day activities of the project, track progress and communicate issues/risks to ensure successful system delivery.
- Work with the client to understand requirements and business needs
- Develop and execute plans under delivery time, budget and implementation constraints
- Design of solution along with applicable gap analysis and customization requirements
- System Configuration including interfaces with applicable systems
- Testing – including unit testing, creation of system test plan, and parallel testing with client
- Assisting client with change management. Collect and analyze relevant data and take actions accordingly.
- Manage and resolve client issues
- Training clients
- Managing production plan
- Creating support plan and overseeing transition to support
- Collaboration with Sability team to assist fellow consultants on other projects
- Management of multiple projects simultaneously
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working with Payroll, HCM, WFM or HRMS systems as a Business Analyst or Implementation Consultant
- Minimum of 2 years implementation experience
- Creative problem solving and business judgment
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong documentation skills
- Experience working independently without daily supervision
- Ability to multitask between different projects and clients
- Client management experience required
- Project management experience required
- Experience with WFM systems (Kronos, Workbrain, Red Prairie, Dayforce, Novatime, etc.) preferred
- Experience with HRMS/HRIS systems (PeopleSoft, SAP, ADP, Ceridian, Lawson, UltiPro, etc.) preferred
- Familiar with HCM/WFM solution concepts such as Time & Attendance, Entitlements, Accruals, Leave Management, Employee Scheduling, Attendance Management, Pay Rules and Benefits
- SQL and XML knowledge is a plus
- Relevant Certifications in HR, IT, or WFM are a plus
Sability is a Human Capital Management strategy and software services company. We specialize in HCM and WFM System Selection, Design, Implementation and Managed Services of systems such as Ultimate Software UltiPro, Kronos, Infor Workbrain, and Ceridian Dayforce. Our mission is to help clients maximize the value of their investment in their HCM systems by applying superior business process knowledge, project management, and software expertise to deliver exceptional business solutions. Experienced HCM consultants and payroll specialists choose Sability for our flexible work environment and sense of pride and ownership in the success of our clients. We offer virtual fulltime employment opportunities across the US and Canada and are a five-time recipient of SHRM’s “When Work Works” award for workplace flexibility. As a high-growth company, we have also been recognized as a member of the Inc. 5000 and on of Inc. Magazine’s 2017 Best Workplaces.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Scalable Path is looking for a Senior QA Automation Specialist. This is a remote, full-time position. The client is also open to candidates who are available part-time.CLIENT COMPANY DESCRIPTION:The client is an Arizona-based SaaS company that provides web-based enterprise softwa
Genesis10 has full-time remote IT/Technical Recruiter opportunities to support our growing G10 NY recruiting team! Come join a team player environment that encourages collaboration and diversity of thought. Our consultants flourish in their careers as we don't disappoint!Descript
Software Engineer ( Cloverleaf Integration Services )Location: Remote (US)Position SummaryInfor is seeking a Full Stack Software Engineer to join the Cloverleaf development team that develops, maintains, and enhances the Cloverleaf Integration Services (CIS) Configuration and Mon
Job Reference 21-0244Post Date 9/15/2021CARC YesCity/Location TelecommutePoint of Hire Nationwide, USACompany AIT-Arctic Information Technology, Inc.Type of Position Regular Full-TimeFLSA Status ExemptDescription The SQA Analyst is responsible for supporting the planning, design.
We have an exciting opportunity for an AIX Systems Engineer to join our team. As Systems Engineer, the candidate will help design and architect a broad range of application environments, provide hands-on automation implementation and administration, implement and provide AIX Syst
Overview:Four Winds Interactive is seeking an Implementation Specialist to work on and with our Cloud Value Team within Customer Success. The team member will work directly with customers to lead a digital transformation from legacy software and on-premises infrastructure into FW
Role Title: ManufacturingLocation: RemoteSalary: On W2+BenifitsPreferably Paper and Pulp ManufacturingSkill Set Requirement: Good Knowledge of Manufacturing and Warehousing Process (Preferably Paper and Pulp Manufacturing)NATURAL ADABASC ProgrammingPro C ProgrammingUNIX / LINUXSh
Required - 4yrs - Bachelor's Degree in Computer Sciences or related business field or equivalent experienceRequired - 5yrs - Experience with SOAP UI, Load UI/Load Testing Skills, SQL Server, LADAP and Microsoft SQL Reporting ServicesRequired - 5yrs - Microsoft Test Manager Suite.
More jobs by this company
Location: RemoteJob Description:Sability is the 2020 UKG Worldwide Partner of the Year! Join our team and experience the culture of an award-winning team.Job Description:Sability is looking for experienced professionals to join our HCM/UltiPro consulting and software implementati