-We are unable to provide sponsorship at this time.
-We are not working with third parties. Any resumes from third parties will result in removal from our vendor list.
-This position is fully remote, with the option to work out of one of our offices (CA, TX, CO) following COVID-19.
Verys is a multi-disciplined technology delivery firm that offers a strategic approach to building software through user-centered design, modern development architecture, business alignment all wrapped up in a structured agile environment. We build software to be proud of for clients like Bethesda, American Airlines, Kia, and Experian.
Right now, we’re looking to welcome a new Quality Assurance Automation Engineer to join our team. In this role, you will work alongside technical leads, developers, and project managers to deliver the quality code that’s led to our stable growth over the last 9 years.
If you are excited by solving complex challenges and growing your career within an innovative software services company, we’d love to hear from you!
What you will be doing
- Participate in testing efforts for new releases and ongoing application maintenance
- Participate in testing efforts for an Agile project team during 2-week iterations
- Define and document test strategy, test plans and test cases by evaluating functional and non-functional requirements of their user stories
- Manage the status of defects/changes and provide updates to the team on a daily basis
- Attend/conduct meetings with the IT team, vendor, business team, project program and other application teams to accomplish project goals
- Participate in demos to business unit for completed functionalities
- Create weekly metrics/reports to capture test progress for projects and releases
- Handle testing efforts for multiple projects/releases concurrently
- Evaluate and implement test automation in the iteration cycle
- Identify and manage test cases for automation
- Adapt to the needs of the group to coordinate testing efforts
Skills and requirements
- You’re smart, adaptable, and love picking up new skills.
- You’re highly skilled with Selenium, Cucumber, Jenkins, and Java.
- You have hands-on experience with Selenium Webdriver IO or other test automation tools.
- You have recent experience creating test strategy, test plan, and test cases for large projects.
- You have the ability to create and run test cases that cover a wide variety of scenarios such as functional, regression, endurance, integration, and performance
- You can learn the business logic quickly to interpret requirements and prioritize defects.
- You’ve thrived on teams using the agile methodology
- You communicate well with teammates and clients, and your experience backs that up.
- You have at least 5 years of automated testing experience under your belt
- Competitive compensation based on your skills
- Learning resources like Udemy, Saisoft, and internal development meetups
- An awesome culture with opportunities to meet like-minded people; whether you’re into gaming, reading, hiking, or craft food and drink, there’s a club for that.
- Philanthropic events to get involved in the community
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Flexible hours and paid time off
- 401K matching
We look forward to reviewing your application!
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Imagine yourself here!OpenGov is a mission driven fast-growth, Series D, venture backed startup (includes Andreessen Horowitz, Formation 8, and Emerson Collective). Our Board of Directors includes iconic Silicon Valley executives John Chambers (former Cisco Chairman and CEO) and.
We are looking for an experienced Senior QA Manual Tester to join our technology-driven A-team REMOTELY for a long-term contract.In this role you will be responsible for testing and monitoring our web application by applying quality-assurance methods. You must ensure that the fin
We are looking for an experienced Senior QA Software Manual Tester to join our technology-driven A-team REMOTELY for a long-term contract.In this role, you will be responsible for testing and monitoring our web application by applying quality assurance methods. You must ensure th
Responsibilities:Understanding of ICH, GLP, CGMP requirements, GXP regulations and current industry practices.Demonstrated teamwork, initiative, and problem-solving skillsAbility to prioritize and work independently with minimal supervisionAbility to accurately determine deadline
As the Sr. Systems Management Analyst in Naviguard IT, you will be responsible for ensuring that we provide best in class support for our users. Naviguard is a mission-critical part of the UHC portfolio and has many upstream and downstream systems that it integrates with, which m