Software Engineer ( Cloverleaf Integration Services )
Location: Remote (US)
- Infor is seeking a Full Stack Software Engineer to join the Cloverleaf development team that develops, maintains, and enhances the Cloverleaf Integration Services (CIS) Configuration and Monitoring web applications. This developer is decisive, action-oriented and learns quickly, independently, and takes ownership of open issues.The work includes a variety of activities ranging from developing new features to fixing bugs; drafting requirement and design documents to solving support cases raised by our customers.
- Cloverleaf is an industry leader in the healthcare interface engine market with a long history of proven scalability and reliability with very high support renewal rates from our customers. This position is part of Infor’s investment in improving customer experience with Cloverleaf hosted in the cloud.While Infor has several offices in the US, the Cloverleaf development team is based primarily in Shanghai, so while the position is remote in the US with no travel requirement, an arrangement of working hours to overlap with China’s working hours will be expected to communicate effectively.
- Be a part of the team that enables healthcare providers to deliver the right information to the right people at the right time!
Please note pursuant to government requirements tied to FedRAMP, this specific position requires US Citizenship or Green card status.
A Day in The Life Typically Includes :
- Providing R&D level support CIS products through beta and post-release, focusing on Configuration and Monitoring web application issues.This includes:
- Reproducing issues by replicating customer configurations and environments
- Investigating root cause/s by debugging source code
- Manage open cases proactively, updating with frequency based on severity
- Learning new product features and demonstrating them to train Support and Services teams for Internal Beta.This includes:
- Create sample configurations and data to showcase new feature enhancements
- Demonstrate and explain new features to internal and external beta customers
- Work with beta testers to reproduce issues found and gather appropriate logs
- Working within an agile product development team to implement product bug fixes and features.This includes:
- Designing, implementing and unit testing new product changes
- Reviewing QA test cases and resolving QA issues
- Providing documentation input for any changes in product behavior and usage
- Interfacing with other agile teams to integrate between modules
What You Will Need :
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related fields
- Background in object-oriented software development (Java or C/C++)
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Proficiency with formal software development and validation processes
- Familiarity with the healthcare industry and their specific needs
- Bonus points for any combination of the following:
- Knowledge in cross-system intercommunication disparities (timing, responsiveness, data types, communication between systems developed in different operating systems, and programming languages)
- In-depth understanding of network routing protocols like TCP/IP
- Database experience with ODBC and JDBC and SQL
- Experience with internationalization and unicode.
- Expertise in X12, HL7, XML or batch processing
Our Guiding Principles set the standard for how we work with one another. They define who we are as an organization and guide everything we do. By applying the same shared values that unleash prosperity in free societies—such as value creation, integrity, responsibility, free speech, and toleration—we encourage one another to take initiative and to challenge the status quo.
We have a relentless commitment to a culture based on a business philosophy called Market Based Management ® (MBM ® ). Informed by the principles that allow a free and open society to flourish, MBM® prepares individuals to innovate, improve, and transform while fostering a healthy, growing organization that creates long-term value for its clients and supporters and fulfillment for its employees.
Infor does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, protected veterans, military service obligation, citizenship status, individuals with disabilities, or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work. If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact Human Resources at 470-548-7173 and/or ADAAA@infor.com .
Applicants to and employees of most United States private employers, state and local governments, educational institutions, employment agencies and labor organizations are protected under Federal law from discrimination. For additional information please see EEO is the Law poster, the EEO Supplemental as well as the Statement of Policy. If you would like to view a copy of the company’s affirmative action plan or policy statement, please email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Imagine yourself here!OpenGov is a mission driven fast-growth, Series D, venture backed startup (includes Andreessen Horowitz, Formation 8, and Emerson Collective). Our Board of Directors includes iconic Silicon Valley executives John Chambers (former Cisco Chairman and CEO) and.
So what’s our story? We believe our value is in helping our clients do something they never dreamed possible. Giving them that certain moment when clarity becomes confidence. Finding a whole new customer segment. Reaching everyone who needs to be reached. Understanding thos
We are looking for an experienced Senior QA Manual Tester to join our technology-driven A-team REMOTELY for a long-term contract.In this role you will be responsible for testing and monitoring our web application by applying quality-assurance methods. You must ensure that the fin
We are looking for an experienced Senior QA Software Manual Tester to join our technology-driven A-team REMOTELY for a long-term contract.In this role, you will be responsible for testing and monitoring our web application by applying quality assurance methods. You must ensure th
Responsibilities:Understanding of ICH, GLP, CGMP requirements, GXP regulations and current industry practices.Demonstrated teamwork, initiative, and problem-solving skillsAbility to prioritize and work independently with minimal supervisionAbility to accurately determine deadline
More jobs by this company
Title: Associate Software EngineerLocation: Ann Arbor, MIThis is an entry-level position to develop and maintain software solutions utilizing analysis, design and coding skills. There is a fair amount of cross-team collaboration within Infor on projects requiring good team and co
SX.e Solution ArchitectRemote, United StatesSX.e, Infor’s enterprise solution powers distribution industries, mapping processes from raw materials to assembly, and on to finished product and distribution—paving the way for enhanced customer order delivery, supply chai
Title: Solution Architect, InforLocation: Remote, USSummary: The Solution Architect (SA) provides expertise to Infor prospects and customers in support of Infor’s Finance and Supply Management license revenue and customer success. They provide deep industry knowledge to hel
JOB POSITION: Quality Assurance AnalystJOB LOCATION: US RemoteWe are seeking a highly motivated individual to join our growing HR Talent application team in the role of a Quality Assurance Analyst. The Quality Assurance Analyst will evaluate and test software programs to verify t
JOB POSITION: Technical Business AnalystJOB LOCATION: US RemoteWe are seeking a highly motivated individual to join our growing team in the role of Business Analyst. The Business Analyst is responsible for gathering, analyzing and communicating business requirements and designing
Principal Consultant (Healthcare) – Applied InnovationLocation: U.S. Remote The rise of powerful digital platforms has sparked significant changes in the way we work, communicate, sell, and operate businesses.As a Principal Consultant of Applied Innovation at Infor , you wi