Riskonnect, Inc. is the leading integrated risk management software solution provider that empowers organizations to anticipate, manage and respond in real-time to strategic and operational risks across the extended enterprise. Riskonnect is the only provider ranked in the leadership and visionary quadrants by world renowned industry analysts Gartner and Forrester. We employ more than 500 risk professionals in the Americas, EMEA and Asia Pacific and serve over 900 customers across 6 continents. The combination of innovative risk technology, a customer success mindset, and employee-first belief makes Riskonnect a sought-after place to work.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Primary Role Responsibilities
Uses technical skills to design, analyze, develop, review and test functional enhancements and resolve defects for the company's commercial software with minimal assistance of senior staff. Understands, builds and maintains portions of the software sometimes distinguished by domain. Work on New features + defect resolution. Works on assigned tasks, maintains methods, debugs existing code. Seeks out opportunities to help others and learn new domains. Seeks out additional work assignments. Maintains code related to functional/technical areas and has good understanding of most of the domains managed by the team. Able to complete stories with minimal direction from team members. Assists team members in learning domains and technologies in our software. Stays up to date with technologies and learns new technologies and techniques that could be introduced. Uses their knowledge to teach others. Quality and delivery of your own domains and the domains of team members.
Working under supervision of a senior resource:
- Develops code for new business features based on functional and technical specifications
- Resolves issues in one's own code or in other areas of existing code
- Understands and adheres to the area's agile software lifecycle process
- Supports other areas (e.g. QA, sales, support) with Q&A in areas of the product they work on
- Learns and utilizes new technologies as required
- Works as part of an agile sprint team, consisting of onshore and offshore colleagues
- Conducts code reviews to ensure coding guidelines and met and code is built in a quality fashion.
Qualifications and Technical Skills will include:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, software engineering or computer science
- 5+ years of experience in software development and design with increasing responsibilities and project complexities
- Intermediate knowledge of product functionality; strong knowledge in particular area of focus
- Intermediate knowledge of front-end technologies including Angular, Typescript and Sass
- Intermediate knowledge of .NET
- Strong analytical and design skills Intermediate knowledge of software development methodologies and practices both at company and in industry
- Ability to work in a team environment and be responsible for self
- Average communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong proficiency in at least one programming language used in the area
- Minimal Support in providing a technical design that follows documented best practices
- Recommend some recognized accreditation from a reputable organization
Physical Requirements: While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands or fingers, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
Work is performed primarily in office in an open-concept, collaborative cubical setting or separate office. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet in office settings and moderate in other situations.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbents will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Imagine yourself here!OpenGov is a mission driven fast-growth, Series D, venture backed startup (includes Andreessen Horowitz, Formation 8, and Emerson Collective). Our Board of Directors includes iconic Silicon Valley executives John Chambers (former Cisco Chairman and CEO) and.
ABOUT YOU is one of the fastest growing E-commerce companies in Europe and Hamburg’s first Unicorn company. We rely on state-of-the-art technologies to provide the best service and products for our customers. We are currently looking for a skilled Quality Assurance Engineer
ResponsibilitiesEvaluating and testing software programs to verify that the programs function according to specifications and standards that the company outlinesIdentifies, analyzes, and documents errors, questionable functions, and inconsistencies in software program functions,.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAccounting Application Specialist - Customer ServiceWHO WE AREGreenSlate is the fastest-growing provider of technology and business solutions for media productions. We provide the most advanced technology for production accounting and entertainment payroll. Our inn
Job: IRC131505Location: US | RemoteDesignation: Associate Test EngineerExperience: 1-3 yearsFunction: Quality AssuranceSkills: AzureDescription:N/ARequirements:N/AJob Responsibilities:Must have 1+ year of testing background, including test planning, test case design, and executio