Role: Senior Business Analyst
Location: Anywhere, USA
Salary Range: $70 – 85k
- We provide growth opportunities that reinforce our team members' goals and make them a reality
- Inc 5000
- Leader in utility billing industry
Conservice has been changing the utility management game for 21 years, working hard to serve more than 4.5 million locations including multifamily communities, commercial properties, single family homes, student housing, and more. Simply put, we handle any and every aspect of managing utilities for their many properties... and we're good at it!
The Senior Business Analyst will act as the primary liaison between Goby's software user stakeholders (both customers and internal users) and the Product Development team. The SBA will solicit, understand, and document (both in written & visual form) the business requirements, processes, and workflows, then work with developers to create functional specifications that meet those requirements. Additionally, the SBA will serve as a subject matter expert to the developers and work with the QA team to test the developed functionality prior to deployment. This role works closely with our Product Owner, Customer Experience team, Developers, Testers, and Production Support through each stage of the software development lifecycle.
- Develop and maintain understanding of Goby's value proposition and how its leveraged across multiple different customer use cases
- Deliver precise functional specifications which include the functional hierarchy, workflow diagrams, business/validation rules, interface design, and data mapping to clients and development staff.
- Directly interact with clients and internal stakeholders, including eliciting comprehensive business requirements and use cases and recommending appropriate solutions.
- Gather functional requirements and help build and document technical specifications for development.
- Work with Technical team to develop high level level-of-effort estimates to help prioritize development appropriately.
- Work with Development, QA, and Production Support teams to communicate, verify, and test the desired functionality changes.
- Work with the clients and internal stakeholders to demonstrate the changes to the system to ensure all relevant business needs are addressed.
- Develop training materials and provide training in one-on-one or classroom environment.
- Manage multiple competing priorities through effective organization and communication.
- Recommend and institute BA best practice and methodology and tools
- At least 2 years' experience as a Business Analyst or in a similar role.
- Solid understanding of business analysis principles, processes, and techniques.
- Ability to develop clearly-written, carefully-defined use cases, functional specifications, and technical requirements.
- Ability to understand and represent the needs of the end user in a software development environment.
- Solid process flow capabilities (LucidChart, Draw.io, or other similar workflow visualization tools).
- Excellent time management skills and ability to understand shifting priorities and how to navigate them.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in technology-related field or relevant experience working with software development teams with a heavy focus on data.
- Experience with sustainability reporting frameworks
- Experience with project management tools, such as Asana
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment where creativity and accountability are paramount.
All remote workers must have 100% focus during work hours. All other responsibilities, including but not limited to children and pets, should be removed and should be taken care of by others.
All remote workers must also have reliable, high speed internet, meaning a download speed minimum of 50 mbps.
ABOUT OUR TEAM MEMBERS
Here are some more reasons why our team members stay at Conservice:
- Job flexibility
- Tiered pay structures, bonuses, generous paid time off - even for part time team members!
- Affordable health benefits - Our monthly premiums become more affordable each year!
- Local Discounts
- Paid Holidays
- Conservice Cares - We give back to our community. Each month team members are allotted two paid hours to spend volunteering in our community, giving team members a way to be involved in our communities.
Join our team by starting your application today. Our hiring process is simple ' we look for and hire the best. Don't worry, we will be in contact soon!
If this position doesn't tickle your fancy, see our website for more jobs at different pay ranges and skill sets.
Conservice is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Imagine yourself here!OpenGov is a mission driven fast-growth, Series D, venture backed startup (includes Andreessen Horowitz, Formation 8, and Emerson Collective). Our Board of Directors includes iconic Silicon Valley executives John Chambers (former Cisco Chairman and CEO) and.
This Senior Mobile Developer position will be hands-on implementing cutting-edge mobile software apps to meet the needs of our clients in the clinical research space. This individual will apply functional knowledge and technical expertise in the design, implementation and mainten
Are you ready to make an immediate impact on the lives of millions of people? Are you passionate about solving challenging, real-world problems in the healthcare industry? Does the well-being of loved ones appeal to you? If the above holds true and you're an experienced Senior iO
Slync.io is the first purpose-built logistics operating platform that delivers Logistics Orchestration™ to transform the way shippers, logistics service providers, and carriers manage global operational issues and multi-enterprise data. An API-driven platform, Slync.io conn
ABOUT YOU is one of the fastest growing E-commerce companies in Europe and Hamburg’s first Unicorn company. We rely on state-of-the-art technologies to provide the best service and products for our customers. We are currently looking for a skilled Quality Assurance Engineer
More jobs by this company
Role: Data Integration SpecialistLocation: Anywhere, USASalary Range: $80 – 100kABOUT CONSERVICEWe provide growth opportunities that reinforce our team members' goals and make them a realityInc 5000Leader in utility billing industryConservice has been changing the utility m