Cleo is the leading family benefits platform that picks up where the healthcare system leaves off. We combine the expertise of our team of Guides and Specialists—parent and maternity coaches, doulas, lactation consultants, sleep experts, and more—with a powerful technology platform that helps every working parent succeed as they grow both their families and their careers.
Cleo is offered by over 100 leading employers, including global Fortune 500 leaders and industry innovators like Salesforce, PepsiCo, The Learning Care Group, and Pinterest. With $81M raised from top investors including NEA, Greylock, and Transformation Capital, we’re expanding our offerings and our team to meet the growing demand of employers, parents, and the healthcare sector. Now we're looking for experienced and passionate team members like you to join us.
Title: Senior Software Engineer
If you believe you can make an impact on our mission, we want you!
This role reports to an Engineering Manager.
- Investigate and troubleshoot complex issues across our platform
- Develops product features, enhancements and defect resolution
- Actively contributes to sprint grooming, planning, and kick-off, helping estimate stories as a SME for the team charter
- Monitor New Relic and Sentry in production
- Ability to tackle software implementations individually and actively contribute to technical discussions
- Prioritize development user stories
- Mentor and assist engineers
- Demonstrates ownership for development within the team
- High ownership in resolving production issues
- Perform code reviews
- Identify and suggest strategies to resolve technical debt
To be successful in this role you may have:
- Prior experience with and/or strong understanding of healthcare technology and strategic partnerships within the healthcare ecosystem
- Strong project management experience
- Skill at partnering cross-functionally across an organization
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving, and analytical skills including business case modeling, Excel modeling, and integrated work planning
- Strong presentation skills and ability to articulate product vision to stakeholders
- A genuine passion for making other people successful, both our customers and your fellow teammates
- Deliver presentations in a way that establishes credibility and reinforces the value of the Cleo offering
- A creative problem-solving style
- Experience in and comfort with working in an agile, fast-paced environment
- Background in and/or passion for working in health services related to women’s health, maternity, or childcare
We don’t believe in perfection – we believe in passion, interest, and will – so don’t let a lack of experience or skill in one area listed above deter you from applying.
Cleo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Imagine yourself here!OpenGov is a mission driven fast-growth, Series D, venture backed startup (includes Andreessen Horowitz, Formation 8, and Emerson Collective). Our Board of Directors includes iconic Silicon Valley executives John Chambers (former Cisco Chairman and CEO) and.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAccounting Application Specialist - Customer ServiceWHO WE AREGreenSlate is the fastest-growing provider of technology and business solutions for media productions. We provide the most advanced technology for production accounting and entertainment payroll. Our inn
Vroom is an innovative end-to-end ecommerce company that is revolutionizing the car buying experience. Our scalable, data-driven technology brings all phases of the vehicle buying and selling process to consumers wherever they are and offers an extensive selection of vehicles, tr
The Team Lead, Clinical Chart Review will be primarily responsible for providing daily administrative support to the Clinical Chart Review Director and Supervisor as well as the Operations team and the Nurse Auditors as listed in the responsibilities for essential function. The T
Job DescriptionBlack Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the k
Sr. Software Engineer/Computer SciencePosition: Software Assurance/Software Safety ProfessionalPosition No: 9911Location: RemoteAnticipated Start: Oct 2021Type: Full TimeExperience Level: ExperiencedQUALIFICATIONS:BS in a Computer Science discipline5+ years’ experience perf
More jobs by this company
About Cleo:At Cleo, we make a real impact by doing work that matters: helping families be their best at home and at work.Cleo is the leading family benefits platform that picks up where the healthcare system leaves off. We combine the expertise of our team of Guides and Specialis