VistA Software Testing Specialist
Pivotal-i4DM (www.Pivotal-i4DM.com) is seeking an experienced VistA Software Testing Specialist with strong communication skills and hands-on experience with manual testing to join our fast-growing team. We're looking for team members who bring several years of manual software testing experience on multiple projects and at least one year of testing on VistA or another MUMPS system.
Pivotal-i4DM is a full-service information technology firm established in 2002. We work closely with clients to gain an understanding of their environment, assess the available technologies and build innovative solutions to quickly gain a competitive advantage. It is our mission “to apply innovative technology to transform data into knowledge, so that people can make better decisions."
We're seeking talented and bright team players who are passionate about technology and want to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and ego-free culture while applying a creative approach to problem-solving. By joining Pivotal-i4DM, you’ll become a part of a fun and diverse team of talented and creative people who share the goal of using the latest technology to solve business challenges. We provide our clients with a dynamic mix of consulting services and deliver focused business solutions like no one else. Come join our team and grow with us!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Actively participate on an Agile-Scrum team to deliver value to our customer
- Design, implement, and conduct test and evaluation procedures to ensure system requirements are met
- Develop, maintain, and upgrade test scripts for software systems, specifically VistA
- Write, implement, and report status for system test cases
- Provide regular progress reports
- Review test results and evaluate for conformance to design
- Serve as subject matter specialist providing testing know-how for the support of user requirements
- Ensure testing documentation is updated based on the new user requirements
- Design, document and execute test plans and test cases
- At least three (3) years of software testing experience
- At least one (1) year of VistA testing experience (or other MUMPS-based system)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Experience working in a virtual environment
- Ability to acquire a Public Trust clearance
- New Team Members must be fully vaccinated from COVID-19 by November 22, 2021 or provide proof of legal exemption
A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related scientific or technical discipline or three (3) years of equivalent experience in a related field.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Imagine yourself here!OpenGov is a mission driven fast-growth, Series D, venture backed startup (includes Andreessen Horowitz, Formation 8, and Emerson Collective). Our Board of Directors includes iconic Silicon Valley executives John Chambers (former Cisco Chairman and CEO) and.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAccounting Application Specialist - Customer ServiceWHO WE AREGreenSlate is the fastest-growing provider of technology and business solutions for media productions. We provide the most advanced technology for production accounting and entertainment payroll. Our inn
Vroom is an innovative end-to-end ecommerce company that is revolutionizing the car buying experience. Our scalable, data-driven technology brings all phases of the vehicle buying and selling process to consumers wherever they are and offers an extensive selection of vehicles, tr
The Team Lead, Clinical Chart Review will be primarily responsible for providing daily administrative support to the Clinical Chart Review Director and Supervisor as well as the Operations team and the Nurse Auditors as listed in the responsibilities for essential function. The T
Job DescriptionBlack Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the k
Sr. Software Engineer/Computer SciencePosition: Software Assurance/Software Safety ProfessionalPosition No: 9911Location: RemoteAnticipated Start: Oct 2021Type: Full TimeExperience Level: ExperiencedQUALIFICATIONS:BS in a Computer Science discipline5+ years’ experience perf
More jobs by this company
.NET SOFTWARE ENGINEERPivotal-i4DM is seeking a .NET Software Engineer to join our fast-growing IT-project based consulting business - specifically our growing team at the Department of Veterans Affairs.We need a team member who is ready to design, build, and deliver innovative s