Sunrun is on a mission to make solar energy affordable for more people. We help people upgrade their home to solar energy without the big upfront costs. Sunrun is the leading dedicated residential solar company in the country and has a mission to bring clean, solar power service to the masses.
The Salesforce applications developer reports to the CRM Development Manager and is part of a team of full-time employees and consulting resources based out of the Sunrun office in San Francisco, CA. Sunrun CRM team is a friendly, successful, and highly motivated team. As a part of the CRM team, you will be responsible for analyzing complex business problems and implementing solutions on the Salesforce platform. You will interact with business analysts, product managers and act as a solution lead to understand the business needs and implement the right solution. You will work within an autonomous Scrum team and be involved in developing and testing applications. The individual must have a strong background in CRM business processes, mature communication, and be highly customer service oriented. Web development and google & AWS cloud application programming experience are a plus.
- Participate in the design and implementation of scalable solutions.
- Design, develop, refactor, and enhance Salesforce applications.
- Collaboratively work with architects, engineers, and vendors to realize the total product vision as a comprehensive world-class solution.
- Proactively and continuously evaluate and address issues related to performance, stability, scalability, and extensibility of the systems.
- Take on areas of technical ownership within the overall solution and be the go-to person for technical guidance, design, code reviews, and problem-solving.
- Document system and application architectures.
- Work with adjacent teams to integrate new services with other platform web services.
- Partner with operations staff to develop testing and monitoring strategies and resolve defects and customer-reported issues.
- Write and maintain automated test scripts, as appropriate.
- Create and follow processes and procedures to ensure maintainable application development, including source code management, automated build processes and appropriate documentation.
- BS or MS (or better) in CS or equivalent background.
- 5+ years of experience with technical implementations of CRM projects, with at least 3 years of experience in Salesforce configuration and apex development work.
- SFDC toolkit experience (e.g. Visualforce, Apex, S-controls, Triggers, Chatter, etc.)
- In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the Salesforce CRM application coupled with a good understanding of business processes (Sales, Marketing, Customer Care and Field Service).
- Advanced Salesforce user and administrator skills (including using permission sets, roles, profiles, groups, security setup, views, and page layouts).
- Experience in migrating code from sandboxes to the production environment and addressing issues.
- Experience with building web services for internal and external applications.
- Salesforce Admin and Developer certifications are desirable.
- Self-directed, willing to take initiative, make decisions, and resolve issues.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must.
- The ability to work with remote teams is critical.
- Energetic team player who works well with others readily adapts to change and enjoys rapid development.
- Committed to delivering on time according to requirements and business needs.
Solar Careers For All:
We are committed to equal employment opportunity without consideration of race, color, religion, ethnicity, citizenship, political activity or affiliation, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, sex or gender, or any other basis protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Imagine yourself here!OpenGov is a mission driven fast-growth, Series D, venture backed startup (includes Andreessen Horowitz, Formation 8, and Emerson Collective). Our Board of Directors includes iconic Silicon Valley executives John Chambers (former Cisco Chairman and CEO) and.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAccounting Application Specialist - Customer ServiceWHO WE AREGreenSlate is the fastest-growing provider of technology and business solutions for media productions. We provide the most advanced technology for production accounting and entertainment payroll. Our inn
Vroom is an innovative end-to-end ecommerce company that is revolutionizing the car buying experience. Our scalable, data-driven technology brings all phases of the vehicle buying and selling process to consumers wherever they are and offers an extensive selection of vehicles, tr
The Team Lead, Clinical Chart Review will be primarily responsible for providing daily administrative support to the Clinical Chart Review Director and Supervisor as well as the Operations team and the Nurse Auditors as listed in the responsibilities for essential function. The T
Job DescriptionBlack Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the k
Sr. Software Engineer/Computer SciencePosition: Software Assurance/Software Safety ProfessionalPosition No: 9911Location: RemoteAnticipated Start: Oct 2021Type: Full TimeExperience Level: ExperiencedQUALIFICATIONS:BS in a Computer Science discipline5+ years’ experience perf