** Note: We will sponsor H1 for eligible candidates **
Attention: OPT EAD,CPT, H4-EAD, L2-EAD only on W2 and H1 transfer those who are willing to be on our W2 can also apply.
- Meeting with the software design team to discuss verification protocols.
- Identifying software application weaknesses and target areas.
- Sketching out ideas for automated software test procedures.
- Reviewing software bug reports and highlighting problem areas.
- Writing automation scripts and implementing software applications.
- Designing and installing software databases.
- Troubleshooting automation software and finalizing system procedures.
- Identifying quality issues and creating test reports.
- Collaborating with the design team to solve application faults.
QA Automation Engineer Requirements:
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or similar field.
- Previous experience working as a QA Automation Engineer.
- Advanced programming skills including automation systems and databases.
- Familiarity with programming script languages including Java and VBScript.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Detailed knowledge of application functions, bug fixing, and testing protocols.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good project management skills.
Sr. IT Recruiter
Mobile: +1 732 686 5666
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: $43.00 - $75.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Master's (Preferred)
- C#: 1 year (Preferred)
- ASP.NET: 1 year (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Imagine yourself here!OpenGov is a mission driven fast-growth, Series D, venture backed startup (includes Andreessen Horowitz, Formation 8, and Emerson Collective). Our Board of Directors includes iconic Silicon Valley executives John Chambers (former Cisco Chairman and CEO) and.
ABOUT YOU is one of the fastest growing E-commerce companies in Europe and Hamburg’s first Unicorn company. We rely on state-of-the-art technologies to provide the best service and products for our customers. We are currently looking for a skilled Quality Assurance Engineer
ResponsibilitiesEvaluating and testing software programs to verify that the programs function according to specifications and standards that the company outlinesIdentifies, analyzes, and documents errors, questionable functions, and inconsistencies in software program functions,.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAccounting Application Specialist - Customer ServiceWHO WE AREGreenSlate is the fastest-growing provider of technology and business solutions for media productions. We provide the most advanced technology for production accounting and entertainment payroll. Our inn
Job: IRC131505Location: US | RemoteDesignation: Associate Test EngineerExperience: 1-3 yearsFunction: Quality AssuranceSkills: AzureDescription:N/ARequirements:N/AJob Responsibilities:Must have 1+ year of testing background, including test planning, test case design, and executio
More jobs by this company
** Note: We will sponsor H1 for eligible candidates **Attention: OPT EAD,CPT, H4-EAD, L2-EAD only on W2 and H1 transfer those who are willing to be on our W2 can also apply.Job DescriptionWe are looking for a SQL developer who will be responsible for designing databases and ensur
** Note: We will sponsor H1 for eligible candidates **Attention: OPT EAD,CPT, H4-EAD, L2-EAD only on W2 and H1 transfer those who are willing to be on our W2 can also apply.Job Description: Understanding the flow of code and how it interacts with different components.Understandin