Collaborates with business owners/stakeholder to understand business needs, processes project specifications, business case development, cost sheet analysis and data sources. Translates business needs into clearly defined and documented detailed, high quality requirements, functional designs, and system supplemental specifications for new applications or analyzes change requests/enhancements in existing applications. Analyzes data to determine business problem, trends, or opportunities for process improvements. Responsible for testing, and provides root cause analysis and corrective action plan. Responsible for verification that the delivered application requirements meet the customer needs based on the specifications, ensuring minimal defects in both UAT and production. Accountable for identification, documentation, and escalation of risks, defects and issues throughout the project lifecycle. Responsible for assisting in the resolution of risks, defects and issues. For smaller projects or initiatives may be accountable for project schedule, and resource allocation up to and including matrix staff.
- Understand needs of the users/internal client. Responsible for eliciting and documenting business requirements
- Create detailed Acceptance Criteria Document
- Validate requirements
- Write test cases, conduct and execute testing (positive & negative test cases)
- Participate in User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience working as a Business Analyst.
- Ability to act as a liaison between testers, developers, client, and other stakeholders during all phases of development
- Attention to detail
- Data mining, query tables
- Customer facing experience
- Will support over 40 applications
- Large to small projects and priority work
- Will work several projects concurrently, need to have the ability to multitask
- Proficient in writing SQL for testing
- Clear communication, writing, and presentation skills
- Formal education in IT/Computer Science preferred; college degree required.
- Experience with Scrum/Agile methodology
- Must be able to work in a team setting, attend video meetings and collaborate with others, over communicate and work core business hours.
- TEAMS tool is used for internal and client meetings
- Independent thinker, self-starter, problem solving.
- Resilient and positive personality to round out team
- Data Studio experience preferred
*Must be able to work within the Core Behaviors of Highmark:
- Customer First
- Transformational Leadership
- Trust Working Together
- Purposeful Execution
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to $45.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Business Analyst: 5 years (Preferred)
- Healthcare industry: 3 years (Required)
- Agile, waterfall, SDLC: 5 years (Required)
- writing SQL for testing: 3 years (Required)
- Fully Remote
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Imagine yourself here!OpenGov is a mission driven fast-growth, Series D, venture backed startup (includes Andreessen Horowitz, Formation 8, and Emerson Collective). Our Board of Directors includes iconic Silicon Valley executives John Chambers (former Cisco Chairman and CEO) and.
ABOUT YOU is one of the fastest growing E-commerce companies in Europe and Hamburg’s first Unicorn company. We rely on state-of-the-art technologies to provide the best service and products for our customers. We are currently looking for a skilled Quality Assurance Engineer
ResponsibilitiesEvaluating and testing software programs to verify that the programs function according to specifications and standards that the company outlinesIdentifies, analyzes, and documents errors, questionable functions, and inconsistencies in software program functions,.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAccounting Application Specialist - Customer ServiceWHO WE AREGreenSlate is the fastest-growing provider of technology and business solutions for media productions. We provide the most advanced technology for production accounting and entertainment payroll. Our inn
Job: IRC131505Location: US | RemoteDesignation: Associate Test EngineerExperience: 1-3 yearsFunction: Quality AssuranceSkills: AzureDescription:N/ARequirements:N/AJob Responsibilities:Must have 1+ year of testing background, including test planning, test case design, and executio