Rate: $70/hour C2C
Length: 12 months (at least)
Location: Miami, FL (Remote)
Data Meaning is seeking an experienced MicroStrategy Developer to work onsite with our client, a large transportation company.
Overview: The MicroStrategy Developer is responsible for the development SSRS ETL reporting views, and MicroStrategy & Power BI reports/dashboards as well as resolving defects that occur throughout the testing and validation process. Skills in MSTR, BI, and SRS are required.
- Responsible for the design/development of ETL code and MicroStrategy reports
- Work with business client to determine reporting requirements. Ensure business rules are accurately captured
- Create Attributes, Facts, Metrics for the MicroStrategy reports
- Create unit test conditions, scripts, and data for MicroStrategy report modules.
- Build and unit test MicroStrategy reports and Teradata report views according to design and IT performance standards.
- Resolve report issues identified by the test team during integration test and by the client during customer acceptance test.
- Work with IT teams to promote code up through environments.
- Transition code to maintenance team after production release.
- Update and maintain report documents (eg: report designs).
- Communicate status of tasks to project lead/manager. Alert project lead/manager of potential issues and risks
- Minimum of four (4) years development experience with MicroStrategy 10x platform including desktop, Architect and dashboard
- Strong understanding of Power BI and SRS
- Strong SQL programming and performance tuning skills in a Teradata environment
- Excellent communication skills, comfortable speaking in groups
- Data Modeling
- Data Partitioning
- Performance Tuning
- Understanding of common data warehousing methodology and architecture
- Experience with MicroStrategy Data Labs
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Imagine yourself here!OpenGov is a mission driven fast-growth, Series D, venture backed startup (includes Andreessen Horowitz, Formation 8, and Emerson Collective). Our Board of Directors includes iconic Silicon Valley executives John Chambers (former Cisco Chairman and CEO) and.
ResponsibilitiesEvaluating and testing software programs to verify that the programs function according to specifications and standards that the company outlinesIdentifies, analyzes, and documents errors, questionable functions, and inconsistencies in software program functions,.
As Software Test Engineer II, you will join our QA Chapter team. You will work with other Software Test Engineers, ensuring the high level of product quality. You will be involved in a wide range of software engineering projects in support of the organization’s growth.Essen
RequiredExperience managing test data including creation and mining using data management toolsExperience in health care and insurance domainExtensive experience in health care specific data formatsProven experience of testing complex user interfacesExperience in servicing test d
We’re looking for problem solvers, innovators, and dreamers who are searching for anything but business as usual. Like us, you’re a high performer who’s an expert at your craft, constantly challenging the status quo. You value inclusivity and want to join a cult
SUMMARYThe Software Quality Engineer (QE) is responsible for providing information to stakeholders, including data and test results regarding the quality of software/products or services under test. The QE completes functional testing to determine if the software/product or servi