Do you have what it takes to manage complicated, global, open-source infrastructure?
You will join a highly-skilled team and be responsible for the tooling and automation underlying the deployment, monitoring, and management of Armis’ services and applications. You will need to be familiar with emerging technologies in the field and make decisions regarding the use of those technologies at Armis. Providing 100% uptime is considered a success (including during maintenance periods) and quick, automatic provisioning of resources while maintaining constant system reliability and compliance. Work closely with developers, QA engineers, architects, system, operations engineers and product management.
- Build and maintain highly available and scalable production systems.
- Collaborate closely with other senior members of the DevOps and Engineering teams to define architectural and operational aspects of our rapidly growing infrastructure
- Rapidly identify and resolve problems in production systems.
- Drift control and detection
- Develop code for collecting and injecting data from security vendors API’s
- Provisioning and deployment of security applications
- Responsible for the security of the software development lifecycle
- Maintain contact with vendors, industry peers, and professional associations to keep informed of existing and evolving industry standards, technologies, and cyber threats
- Identify, evaluate, and conduct proof-of-concepts for new technologies, enabling secure development of core architectural components.
- Provide support during off hours (nights and weekends) when necessary.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Ability to own and deliver entire projects from design to implementation
- At least 5 years experience managing and maintaining Linux servers in a global, multi-server environment.
- Managing, maintaining, and migrating to a Zero trust architecture or SSO Experience ( SAML, ODIC, Oauth, etc )
- Developing and automating Secure code pipelines ( DAST, SAST, IAST )
- Developing, automating and maintaining vulnerability & patch management solutions.
- Experience with managing and extending Image hardening pipeline AMIs, container imagines, OVAs, etc
- Experience in Python, Bash, Ansible, Terraform, Kubernetes
- Experience configuring Amazon Web Services or similar cloud-based platforms.
- Prior work experience in an Internet/SaaS company
- Government related projects requiring US citizenship
- Extensive involvement in security and/or compliance programs (FedRAMP, GDPR, SOC 2, etc)
- Working in sensitive/restricted environment (bunkered, FIPs, SELinux, etc)
What we offer
We oﬀer comprehensive health benefits - medical PPO and HMO options, vision, dental, both HSA and FSA options, 401k, discretionary time off, parental leave, an inclusive and balanced workplace, and an environment where you can grow, be an impact player, and thrive!
We value diversity and freethinkers and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to submit satisfactory proof of identity and legal authorization to work in the United States.
Armis is the leading agentless, enterprise-class device security platform, designed to protect organizations from cyberthreats created by the onslaught of unmanaged and IoT devices. Fortune 1000 companies trust our real-time and continuous protection to see and control all managed, unmanaged, un-agentable and IoT devices – from traditional devices like laptops and smartphones to new smart devices like smart TVs, webcams, printers, HVAC systems, industrial control systems and PLCs, medical devices and more. Armis provides passive and unparalleled asset inventory, risk management, and detection & response. Armis has the world’s largest Device Knowledgebase, tracking over 280M devices, tracking device behavior, connections, and history. Armis is a privately held company and headquartered in Palo Alto, California.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Imagine yourself here!OpenGov is a mission driven fast-growth, Series D, venture backed startup (includes Andreessen Horowitz, Formation 8, and Emerson Collective). Our Board of Directors includes iconic Silicon Valley executives John Chambers (former Cisco Chairman and CEO) and.
Refactor Health - Junior Software DeveloperWe are looking to hire a junior software developer to augment our team. You will take responsibility for developing data acquisition scripts with a focus on web spiders using Python. To do well in this role you need a very fine eye for d
As we continue to grow our team, we have immediate needs for Quality Assurance Engineers/Specialists. As a key member of the QA team, responsibilities will cover a broad range that includes participating in test development (manual and automated) and execution; identification and
ABOUT YOU is one of the fastest growing E-commerce companies in Europe and Hamburg’s first Unicorn company. We rely on state-of-the-art technologies to provide the best service and products for our customers. We are currently looking for a skilled Quality Assurance Engineer
ResponsibilitiesEvaluating and testing software programs to verify that the programs function according to specifications and standards that the company outlinesIdentifies, analyzes, and documents errors, questionable functions, and inconsistencies in software program functions,.