PK is open to remote locations, excluding Colorado.
- Provide technical leadership to a team of developers, reviewing and writing code.
- Understand the goals and strategy behind each project from conception through completion.
- Support requirements creation, definition, and understanding amongst all team members.
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement requirements with little or no supervision.
- Develop custom modules and extend Magento modules.
- Perform custom theme development and integrations with external systems.
- Utilize and support modern deployment practices using CI/CD pipelines and testing.
- Work with QA and Support teams to triage and fix bugs with rapid turnaround.
- Perform thorough quality analysis of requirements and code before going live.
- Technically lead production deployments and verification.
- Collaborate with client and internal team members to support overall delivery.
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use.
- Identify and escalate risks such as deadline, performance, etc.
- Research new integration and plug-in capabilities.
- Work with other team leads (internal and client) to create and refine standardized processes.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Solid communication and analytical skills.
- 6-8+ years of software development experience.
- 4-6+ years of experience with PHP and Magento.
- Experience in managing multiple assignments and operating as a team lead.
- Deep understanding of Magento architecture, design, theming, functional enhancements, optimization & integration methods.
- Ability to develop API integrations between Magento and other platforms (CRM, ERP, Payment, Shipping, Tax, etc).
- Knowledge of how to identify and execute performance optimizations.
- Experience with full lifecycle of software development including use of version control tools, build management, unit testing, issue tracking software (i.e. GitHub, Confluence, JIRA).
- Excellent organizational skills, self-administration, attention to detail, multi-tasking, and effective prioritization.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Imagine yourself here!OpenGov is a mission driven fast-growth, Series D, venture backed startup (includes Andreessen Horowitz, Formation 8, and Emerson Collective). Our Board of Directors includes iconic Silicon Valley executives John Chambers (former Cisco Chairman and CEO) and.
Diese Aufgaben erwarten dich: Du bist Teil der objektorientierten Planung und Programmierung unserer Online-CRM-Software im Software Development-Team. Wir haben verschiedene Bereiche, in die du dich entsprechend deiner Interessen und Stärken vertiefen kannst.Mögliche Sc
Important notes:-We are not working with third parties at this time; any resumes from vendors will result in removal from our vendor list.-We are unable to provide sponsorship at this time.-This position can be performed 100% remotely or out of one of our offices (CA, TX, CO) fol
ABOUT YOU is one of the fastest growing E-commerce companies in Europe and Hamburg’s first Unicorn company. We rely on state-of-the-art technologies to provide the best service and products for our customers. We are currently looking for a skilled Quality Assurance Engineer
ResponsibilitiesEvaluating and testing software programs to verify that the programs function according to specifications and standards that the company outlinesIdentifies, analyzes, and documents errors, questionable functions, and inconsistencies in software program functions,.
More jobs by this company