Duration: 6-9 Months
- Deliver high-quality releases
- Leverage test automation to support CI/CD objectives of the organization
- Work on an agile team collaborating with product owners, business analysts, and developers.
- Maintain existing automation frameworks and suggest/make improvements to it
- Demonstrate the ability to achieve goals in a face-paced environment.
- Minimum 5-7 years of Quality assurance experience in Web or Mobile
- Suggest ways to improve the current process and tools.
- Good knowledge of all testing techniques and tools (Functional, performance, security, etc.)
- Participate in code reviews.
- Contribution to the automation framework.
- Expected to give demos for tools and automation
- Participate in key test engineering initiatives.
- Involvement in Selenium Environment Setup
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $58.00 - $63.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Selenium: 3 years (Required)
- java: 1 year (Required)
- Test automation: 1 year (Required)
- Unit testing: 1 year (Required)
- Functional testing: 1 year (Required)
- Fully Remote
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Imagine yourself here!OpenGov is a mission driven fast-growth, Series D, venture backed startup (includes Andreessen Horowitz, Formation 8, and Emerson Collective). Our Board of Directors includes iconic Silicon Valley executives John Chambers (former Cisco Chairman and CEO) and.
ABOUT YOU is one of the fastest growing E-commerce companies in Europe and Hamburg’s first Unicorn company. We rely on state-of-the-art technologies to provide the best service and products for our customers. We are currently looking for a skilled Quality Assurance Engineer
ResponsibilitiesEvaluating and testing software programs to verify that the programs function according to specifications and standards that the company outlinesIdentifies, analyzes, and documents errors, questionable functions, and inconsistencies in software program functions,.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAccounting Application Specialist - Customer ServiceWHO WE AREGreenSlate is the fastest-growing provider of technology and business solutions for media productions. We provide the most advanced technology for production accounting and entertainment payroll. Our inn
Job: IRC131505Location: US | RemoteDesignation: Associate Test EngineerExperience: 1-3 yearsFunction: Quality AssuranceSkills: AzureDescription:N/ARequirements:N/AJob Responsibilities:Must have 1+ year of testing background, including test planning, test case design, and executio
More jobs by this company
Ideal Skillset: Python, Java, SQL, Terraform, AWS: Lambda, SQS, SNSType: ContractDuration: 6+ monthsLocation: RemoteResponsibilities include:Work with other tech leads providing architectural leadershipAnalyze, design and develop scalable services and componentsProvide guidance o
Responsibilities:Deep design and delivery experience of multi-tier products with web-based, plugin-based, on the Microsoft C#/VB.NET/SQL Server technology stackSolid hands-on experience with building and extending REST-based Web ServicesExpert at designing, coding, and implementi