Ciox Health, a health technology company, is dedicated to improving U.S. health outcomes by transforming clinical data into actionable insights. With an unmatched network offering ubiquitous access, Ciox Health can release, acquire, enhance and deliver medical records and discrete clinical data from anywhere across the United States.
What we offer….
What we need…
We are seeking a Manager, Software Quality Assurance, who can motivate, Inspire and lead a group of high performing team members. The Manager, Software Quality Assurance will establish a structured test methodology, leveraging modern test frameworks such as BDD and TDD, while continuously improve test processes and suggest improvements to how software is designed and built. The Manager, Software Quality Assurance will collaborate with Product Owners, Developers and other QA team members as required on Acceptance criteria that needs to be tested.
- Work breakdown:
- 30% Hands on work
- 30% Test Architecture and Framework development
- 40% Team and task management
- Lead a team of 4-5 automation engineers, define the roadmap and evolve the existing automation framework
- Research and implement newer automation tools, technologies, and methodologies
- Desire and proven ability to attract, retain, and grow people to create a self-organized and highly empowered team
- Able to work in an ambiguous and highly interdependent work environment to get things done in an efficient and tactful way
- Develop Test Automation, API and Performance testing frameworks from an end-to-end perspective including front-end, middle-tier and back-end services & databases
- Experience leading Testing efforts, including experience with all phases of testing: System, Integration, Automation, User Acceptance and Performance Testing
- Establish a structured test methodology, leveraging modern test frameworks such as BDD and TDD
- Integrate automation frameworks with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Bamboo & Sonar for cloud native projects
- Apply test experience to optimize production smoke testing and APM (Application Performance Management)
- Centralize and Standardize test code for reuse
- Continuously improve test processes and suggest improvements to how software is designed and built
- Defining test strategy for large scale, highly complex, inter-dependent systems
- 2 years of experience in a large enterprise environment as Manager of an Agile focused QA team
- 4+ years of experience in test automation.
- Scripting or development experience
- Knowledge of application infrastructure, design and architecture
- Experience building test frameworks with JAVA & Selenium
- 2+ years of REST API automation testing – Postman, RestAssured, SoapUI
- 2+ years of Web UI automation testing using Selenium & and Cucumber
- Understanding of services (example: REST), JSON and XML data formats
- Experience working in any AWS/Azure/Google Cloud environments
- Experience in DevOps tools like Jenkins, Maven, Git
- Experience working with Offshore resources
- Solid experience in Agile methodologies and in estimating testing efforts, standing and structuring QA teams
- Deep experience in tracking and reporting SLAs and KPIs in SAFe environment
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Imagine yourself here!OpenGov is a mission driven fast-growth, Series D, venture backed startup (includes Andreessen Horowitz, Formation 8, and Emerson Collective). Our Board of Directors includes iconic Silicon Valley executives John Chambers (former Cisco Chairman and CEO) and.
Intapp is hiring a talented Java Engineer interested in enterprise data integration solution.This position will be involved in product development/support in addition to proposing new features to help shape the future design of the product.Our team is working on two data integrat
ABOUT YOU is one of the fastest growing E-commerce companies in Europe and Hamburg’s first Unicorn company. We rely on state-of-the-art technologies to provide the best service and products for our customers. We are currently looking for a skilled Quality Assurance Engineer
ResponsibilitiesEvaluating and testing software programs to verify that the programs function according to specifications and standards that the company outlinesIdentifies, analyzes, and documents errors, questionable functions, and inconsistencies in software program functions,.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAccounting Application Specialist - Customer ServiceWHO WE AREGreenSlate is the fastest-growing provider of technology and business solutions for media productions. We provide the most advanced technology for production accounting and entertainment payroll. Our inn
More jobs by this company
Overview:Who we are….Ciox Health, a health technology company, is dedicated to improving U.S. health outcomes by transforming clinical data into actionable insights. With an unmatched network offering ubiquitous access, Ciox Health can release, acquire, enhance and deliver