Work with our innovative software solutions that help local government and school districts centralize data and connect their organizations. By working to develop and support our financial management solutions, you can help integrate our solutions with human resources, revenue management, tax billing, and asset management.
Remote | Travel/Home-Based
- Provide professional services such as consultation, software readiness, and educate clients on the use of Tyler software products.
- Perform business assessments to identify and document client requirements regarding Tyler products and functionality to ensure efficient software solutions for the client’s needs.
- Identify and document business/technical requirement specifications for specific software design/development, forms, reports, interfaces, process, configuration and other relevant changes.
- May create custom reports or customize existing reports to satisfy client requirements.
- May play an active role in troubleshooting client issues, working with the Support or Development departments to resolve.
- Keep up to date on administrative tasks such as documenting client issues, communicating agendas, submitting trip reports, timesheets and weekly expense reports, and updating systems-related client activity.
- Assist QA staff with product testing or modification testing as required.
- Notify management and appropriate organization/department of risks or unplanned events that could impact the effectiveness/schedule/budget of the implementation.
- Create both client-facing and internal documentation such as "quick tips" and "how to’s".
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Comprehend the implementation processes, Tyler best practices, methods and deliverables.
- Understand and evaluate business processes and apply these to Tyler.
- Practice excellent people skills and ability to build client relationships.
- Maintain a courteous, professional, and confident demeanor throughout the implementation process.
- Effectively communicate to a diverse group of people and adapt to different environments.
- Instill client confidence in the use of Tyler applications by providing effective one-on-one or group education.
- Exercise good judgment, discretion, and tact while working with clients.
- Maintain the ability to perform the functions of the application on different data platforms.
- Discuss and communicate on a technical level with internal and external stakeholders
- Complete tasks independently and with minimal direction.
- Manage multiple activities while staying calm and on-pace with the implementation schedule
- Work effectively in a fast paced, team based, customer service-oriented environment.
The Implementation Consultant position is a revenue-generating position. The position is important for successful software implementation in alignment with client’s workflow, systems, processes and other related needs. Incumbents in this position are accountable for identifying and resolving moderately complex issues, partnering with senior staff to resolve issues, and capturing the client’s specific software/business specifications, configuration and other needs. The quality of the implementation can directly affect the volume of work and the project’s profitability. He or she adheres to project assignments but must use independent judgment and available resources to successfully transition the client to Tyler software.
Scope and Impact (Accountability)
PTM (Property Tax Management)
- Four-year college degree with a solid background in Property Tax Management software implementation/consulting services or an equal number of years working directly with Property Tax Management applications
- A minimum of one-year experience as an Implementation Consultant or equivalent industry experience.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
- Familiarity and ease with computer systems and Microsoft Office products.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Experience in MS SharePoint and OneNote.
Great Place to Work & Grow Your Career
Come join us as we transform the public sector! Our mission, vision, and values guide everything we do. We’re also frequently recognized as a great workplace locally and nationally. See our many awards and accolades.
Taking Care of You & Your Family
Your health and well-being are important to us. That’s why we invest in our team members by offering competitive benefits to support their health and financial wellness. Learn more about how we care for our people.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Imagine yourself here!OpenGov is a mission driven fast-growth, Series D, venture backed startup (includes Andreessen Horowitz, Formation 8, and Emerson Collective). Our Board of Directors includes iconic Silicon Valley executives John Chambers (former Cisco Chairman and CEO) and.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAccounting Application Specialist - Customer ServiceWHO WE AREGreenSlate is the fastest-growing provider of technology and business solutions for media productions. We provide the most advanced technology for production accounting and entertainment payroll. Our inn
Vroom is an innovative end-to-end ecommerce company that is revolutionizing the car buying experience. Our scalable, data-driven technology brings all phases of the vehicle buying and selling process to consumers wherever they are and offers an extensive selection of vehicles, tr
The Team Lead, Clinical Chart Review will be primarily responsible for providing daily administrative support to the Clinical Chart Review Director and Supervisor as well as the Operations team and the Nurse Auditors as listed in the responsibilities for essential function. The T
Job DescriptionBlack Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the k
Sr. Software Engineer/Computer SciencePosition: Software Assurance/Software Safety ProfessionalPosition No: 9911Location: RemoteAnticipated Start: Oct 2021Type: Full TimeExperience Level: ExperiencedQUALIFICATIONS:BS in a Computer Science discipline5+ years’ experience perf
More jobs by this company
When you are an SDET at Tyler Technologies, providing Socrata solutions, you are a vital part of the team building products that can make a difference in our world. Automation enthusiasts who will create test automation, get involved with release management, and never shy away fr
At Tyler Technologies, our Socrata solutions are designed help government use data more strategically and effectively in the design and delivery of their programs and missions.As a Senior Infrastructure Engineer, you will build and manage the infrastructure necessary to host our.
We are looking for multiple remarkable Software Engineers to join us! We’ve built a team of not just the best engineers, but some really awesome humans as well. This team builds cloud software (platform + apps + ecosystem) to accelerate the flow of government data into the