Are you ready for the next step in your career? Then you need to keep reading!
When we’re looking to hire at Amadeus, we look internally first. Our teams get the benefit of your experience and you get more chances to grow and progress. So, if you are ready for a new challenge and want to drive your career, apply now!
Summary of the role:
Are you the next Senior SalesForce Engineer we are looking for?
- You will be responsible for developing solutions and technologies that will shape our customers' hospitality experience.
- You will ensure all supported Amadeus Hospitality technology offerings, including existing products and platforms, are secure and scalable, of exceptional quality, and deliver high value to our customers.
- You will be a key member of our Product Development Team
- You will work on an agile team in support of multiple platforms and applications.
- You will partner with other teams within an Enterprise Agile Release Train to plan and deliver critical work on an aggressive cadence.
- You will be an effective communicator, an advocate for established internal and industry best practices, and enjoys mentoring others.
In this role you’ll:
- Work within an agile team to ensure new applications and changes to existing applications are delivered on time and according to specification and best practices defined by the team.
- All code changes will be developer-reviewed and will pass testing and security requirements before being deployed to production.
- Bring a Test-Driven Development (TDD) mindset to his/her work.
- Quality releases are critical to our business success and these begin with ensuring adequate code coverage for unit tests and good definition for integration and smoke testing.
- Have an innovative mindset.
- Implement work according to an agreed-upon design yet will be encouraged to think creatively about existing approaches and new features being considered.
- Being a successful member of this team requires balancing a strong commitment to the team's current plan with a strong desire to tackle challenges in new and exciting ways.
- Actively participate in all aspects of agile development and delivery.
- As a member of the feature product team, he/she will effectively communicate ideas and thoughts, take ownership of work items accepted by the team, and exhibit a strong level of commitment to not only his/her work, but all work within the team's domain.
- Takes an active role in mentoring less experienced associates. He/she is interested not only in developing his or her own skills, but the skills of others, in order to support continuous improvement of the team and organization.
About the ideal candidate:
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or master’s in computer science (or similar), or relevant work experience.
- Relevant Work Experience: 5-8 years of experience or equivalent knowledge in a software engineering role. 5+ years developing solutions on the Salesforce platform. Salesforce Dev II certification or above is a big plus.
Mandatory Technical Skills:
- Proven Object-Oriented programming experience
- Fluent with coding design patterns and architectural best practices
- Highly proficient with all Salesforce development technologies (APEX, Triggers, Visual Force, Lightning, REST API development, test class coverage)
- Expertise in RESTful web service APIs, JSON and OAuth2
- Fluent in Salesforce best practices relating to secure coding, performance and scalability
- Solid understanding of DevOps and cloud-based build and deployment technologies. Azure is preferred, but others will be considered.
Ideal Technical Skills:
- Expertise in all areas of Salesforce development.
- Experience with Salesforce packaging, SFDX, AppExchange and the Security Review process
- Expertise with Salesforce Classic UX to Lightning UX migration is a plus
- Experience with developing enterprise-level applications on the Salesforce platform
- Microsoft Technology Stack: C#, .NET Core, MVC are preferred
- Source Control: Git
- Ideal Business and Process Skills:
- Experience with Agile, Kanban, or Scrum.
- SAFe experience with certification(s) is a plus
- Business Understanding: Experience with Hospitality a plus
What we can offer you:
- The opportunity to work for one of the world’s top leading travel tech companies; a company that originated in technology innovation and sees the world with a technology-first perspective
- Skills development and opportunities to try new ideas
- A global diverse work environment
The application process takes no longer than 10 minutes! Create your candidate profile, upload your CV and apply.
Are you the one we are looking for? Apply now!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and seek to hire the best candidate regardless of age, beliefs, disability, ethnicity, gender or sexual orientation.
Any duplication and display of partial or full content of our job advertisement on any support, such as brochures, websites, mail, emails, this list is not exhaustive, is strictly forbidden without prior formal Amadeus’ authorization.
Recruitment agencies: Amadeus does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Amadeus employees or any other company location. Amadeus is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Imagine yourself here!OpenGov is a mission driven fast-growth, Series D, venture backed startup (includes Andreessen Horowitz, Formation 8, and Emerson Collective). Our Board of Directors includes iconic Silicon Valley executives John Chambers (former Cisco Chairman and CEO) and.
Our client, a pharmacy management automation company, is seeking a Sr. .Net developer to join their team.Job type: ContractLocation: RemoteMUST BE FULLY VACCINATED AGAINST COVIDMust be able to pass a 10 point background check and drug screen.Job Responsibilities:Work as part of a
ABOUT YOU is one of the fastest growing E-commerce companies in Europe and Hamburg’s first Unicorn company. We rely on state-of-the-art technologies to provide the best service and products for our customers. We are currently looking for a skilled Quality Assurance Engineer
ResponsibilitiesEvaluating and testing software programs to verify that the programs function according to specifications and standards that the company outlinesIdentifies, analyzes, and documents errors, questionable functions, and inconsistencies in software program functions,.
More jobs by this company
Summary of the role:Are you the next Senior Software Quality Assurance Engineer we are looking for?You will have proven ability in understanding complex systems and software and their interactions at a system level with demonstrated ability to decompose these systems into small i
Summary of the role:Are you the next Senior Software Engineer we are looking for?You will be designing, coding, debugging, documenting and maintaining software that empowers the heart of Amadeus hospitality solutionsYou will be working on the UI product development using Java and